I think I Love Autoflowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I Love Autoflowers

Honestly I feel like harvest is the same amount in half the time. And with less work πŸ˜„

Just wait until you have a good photoperiod grow, you may change your mind. I started with photos and definitely prefer them to autoflowers. I feel like the time it takes to train the plants is well worth the yield potential. With autoflowers I feel like you have too many limitations that hurt your final yield. Just my view on it, for what it's worth. Glad you found something you enjoy though, keeps it fun. I'd like to try an outdoor grow this year if I have a place to do it still, and I will be using autoflowers for it. Our winters hit too fast here and I think that will be my best option. Might also use them as fillers in my tents here and there but we'll see.

Comment

• Hayitstrever
      Hayitstrever commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got some photos I plan on getting in the ground outside around mid June.

I am not sure about autos taking half the time. I am at day 96 from germination on my auto sour diesels with no ambers showing yet. Don’t think autos will save me more than 1 month from my previous photo grow. Photos were grown DWC and autos in soil, so that may make for a poor comparison.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there RetiredGuy i totally feel your pain with that slow poke. I just took down a wedding cake photo hung her this a.m. she's a photo sticky very sticky but no show on amber she was 1 month past her do time. Time was up needed to move forward with other plants.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I've noticed, it seems like soil takes about 20-40% longer than DWC and coco to grow. That to me means a longer veg time and about normal for flower time. I'm actually doing a side by side comparison right now with some Grand Daddy Purple, 2 in coco and 2 in soil. They've been going for about a month now and the coco babies are already a little bigger than the ones in soil. Can't wait for the final result!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X