DynaGro Sups when to switch to bloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! DynaGro Sups when to switch to bloom

This is my very first time growing and I've been wondering if the bloom supplements are given when the first flower appears or as soon as your change your light schedule I'm using soil (fox farms) and I'm growing indoor with led Lights I will really appreciate the help

I wait till after I see my first pistil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i wait till i see pistils and i like dyna grow bloom use to use it quit when i could not find it local.

I wait till I see some kind of flowers/pistils. You don't wanna give bloom nutes too early. For just starting out dose low for the first few tie. Like 1/4 strength. I only feed at half strength throughout my whole grow. Good luck and welcome to GWE! Not sure if you've read the main site? It has tons of great info there. Everything you need to know from seed to harvest and EVERYTHING in between.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• fresita12
      fresita12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I've been reading the main site like the Bible lmao!! I love it, but I couldn't find in detail when to start feeding bloom supplements thank you so much for your advice!!

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I usually feed just water and cal mag for two waterings after flipping to 12/12 and then start my bloom nutrients. I see you are using fox farm soil so I will recommend using the fox farm line of nutrients. They have additional nutrients Open Sesame, Cha Ching and Beastie Bloom, that will really kick your flowering into high gear. Good luck with your first grow! It becomes very addictive!

Comment

• fresita12
        fresita12 commented
        Editing a comment
        hahaha I can't wait to harvest so I can start to grow again lmao!! thanks

I used Dyna-Gro for a few years and I always switched to the bloom formula at the switch of the light cycle. I found that adding 1ml per gallon of the Grow with the Bloom during flower prevented premature yellowing. If your not using their Pro-Tekt I would suggest looking into it and their Mag-Pro is great additive when you start seeing pistils, plenty of p/k and added mag/sulfur for that stage of growth.
      Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        I used both at 1/2 the recommended dosage along with the Bloom. Your Grow and Bloom have all of your micro nutrients so you never want to reduce them at the expense of an additive.

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        Make sure the Protekt is the first thing you mix into the water. You want it well mixed before you add anything else other wise it will react poorly with the nutrients.

• fresita12
        fresita12 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so much!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X