Name:	101_0637.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	478.2 KB
ID:	516764Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0638.JPG
Views:	338
Size:	403.3 KB
ID:	516763

gorilla zkittles auto (she been overwatered i think. im not used to 2gal pots. not a fan)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0625.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	656.3 KB
ID:	516768Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0621.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	624.0 KB
ID:	516769Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0622.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	605.8 KB
ID:	516767

sour diesel auto

Name:	101_0630.JPG
Views:	347
Size:	679.7 KB
ID:	516770Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0626.JPG
Views:	347
Size:	576.1 KB
ID:	516771
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      All developing really nice - maybe your gorilla is showing a bit of her sativa?

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I have only been giving her small doses of water. She turned lime green and droopy and that's my classic over watering. It's a 2gal pot.
      Should I transplant?

• Dannyboy58
      Dannyboy58 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't been following closely the last week or so, have you been taking the fan leaves off all along or did you do a big defol when they started to flower? My autos are 5 weeks old now. I did a defol a week or so ago and had to leave town for a few days. My wife sent me some pics and they've gotten super bushy so I'll definitely trim them again when I get home but just wondering how much to take off.

That's a real good point Canuck147 sometimes they just pout look unhappy. She'll perk up i'm sure. The rest look really good.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Since the pot size is 2gal, she uses it fast also plus humidity is 40-45%.
      I feel she would do better in 4gal,

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      She hasnt perked yet. Still sick and droopy and yellow. I have really cut down the waters too

Trying another auto outdoors. GSC day 1

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I have this one in a 3 gallon bag as well. Man I great roof, full sun 12hrs + a day but illegal state so she’ll be underneath our pergola. Still get 12hrs of sun just not as direct.

Only reason I’m growing her is I’m almost out of GSC and full tents indoors. How do you feed your outdoor plants? I’m thinking of putting a pan out to catch rain water and use it so that’s one less thing to ph but not sure if that’s a good idea or not.

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would still pH that rain water. Remember the acid rain?

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Probably right, shortcuts never workout

I feed outdoor as the soil i make gets used of it's goodies i mixed in when i make it. As i see less maybe green in the leaf i'll start giving them top dressings of worm casings an poo/fish tea onces a week. I make a 5gal bucket once a weeks of it use it up within that week. But not real heavy feedings mostly the sun an well water do there thing. Working with clones not seeds gotta shape them up more as they get big. I do have 2 plants from seed also going outdoors. I only place the autos up there on the roof, not even sure about that today if i will i'm rather burn-out temporarely need a vacation without thinking. I got 6 photo containers in my garden cart 10gal. waiting for planting. I'm just holding out till after June 5th to condition them an transplant.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

A little update on the three amigos.

The 00 Kush that did not auto will finally be going in the new tent 12/12 so it will flower. I'm real worried it will get root bound in that 3.5 gallon (13 L) pail.

NL1 the bendy, curvy chick is throwing some branches with budlets up. We'll see if they fill in and rate the cola label or not.

NL2 The Runt. Packing on some flower weight and maintaining stealth cover as a bonsai.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210528_022642.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	517438Click image for larger version  Name:	20210528_021951.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	517439Click image for larger version  Name:	20210528_022343.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.72 MB ID:	517440Click image for larger version  Name:	20210528_022534.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.97 MB ID:	517441Click image for larger version  Name:	20210528_021839.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.98 MB ID:	517442
      Last edited by Catfish22; 05-28-2021, 01:49 AM.
      2X4X6 Quictent
      1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
      600w LED (80)
      1000w LED (180)
      2 X Viparspectra P-1000
      2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
      6" battery/usb fans
      Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
      GH trio with Calimagic
      Lung room humidifier
      3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
      ArmorSi, kelp when needed
      Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
      Northern Lights auto
      (Seedsman)
      auto 00 Kush
      (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
      2x Northern lights auto
      1 auto 00 Kush
      1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
      Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that pot is small for a photo, good luck with it. My Cat-trained NL looks better, I think I'm going to have a runt NL also.
        Last edited by Puglover1; 05-28-2021, 08:42 PM. Reason: I wasn't finished

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - life has kept me busy.

Pics are from a couple days ago - Bruce has finally decided to produce buds - that's all Cookies is doing now is packing on the buds. Lucy is a contender.

As for the training part of this exercise - 1 out of 3 is okay. Cookies is the only one that kept the shape I wanted. The other 2 - meh - not so good. They reverted back to growing close together - and we didn't spend much time together to do any re-training.

Name:	20210529_124509.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	517899Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_124420.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	517900Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_124429.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	517901Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_124349.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	517902
      Attached Files
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is really helpful watching these gals grow, seeing all of the stem being filled in with buds. I think an auto grow should be the first, for a beginner to learn. Nice 'Christmas tree' picture backdrop Canuck147 "I love Lucy, she don't care ... "

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal I saw a chyron on the TV today, y'all got a major heat wave ahead it seems. Good luck with that and your girls.

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Buds already looking chunky

My outdoor plants are in the shade most of today upper 90s f real breezy. So because i know grow in smaller 10-15gal i'm more mobile. These are not really good conditions for young plants or older. Really dehydrates leaf. Tis the reason to not neglect outdoor, this will be another challenging summer. Grateful for my indoor supply from winter grows. I'm abit worried about the weather. Oh here's some big news on our road.........right across our road in the ranch they leased land for a " hemp grow" I kept hearing lots of work but could not see what was going on. Now i see the tops of huge greenhouses looks like lite depo 3 100ft houses. All hemp. 500yds up a hill from our place......LOL wish me luck.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do the hemp places need to be enclosed? When I was in school a family, lot of kids, moved here from Holland, dad started a tulip greenhouse. The kids are now retiring, they've branched out into other states, the biggest tulip grower in the country after they moved here. Now the local place has changed hands and names a few times, it always distributed beautiful flowers and plants but it went hemp. The biggest hemp plant in the country, and it's not doing well. I thought it was going to apply for a cannabis cultivation license, they have the money, and every new dispensary permit this year was accepted. My nephew's uncle works there, he was told he'd have to quit smoking cigarettes to work in a THC growing dept. I dunno, but I miss their free flowers every holiday, a friend's mom works there. I hope the weather is manageable, budgal.

• Dannyboy58
        Dannyboy58 commented
        Editing a comment
        My grandfather grew hemp for the gubment during world war II. Apparently it was used for rope and duffel bags. When they harvested it they would shake the seeds out onto a big tarp and then blow a fan across it to get all the loose empty hulls out then feed the hulls to the pigs. The pigs apparently acted drunk and someone mentioned those crazy jazz musicians smoking the stuff to get high, so...someone produced some cigarette papers and rolled a fatty they all shared. My grandfather said the only thing he got out of it was a headache. hahaha

I'm gonna make an obvious observation.

My kush, even though it had to go to 12/12 still kept 4 budsites fairly flat. I'm thinking with autos perhaps the indica dominant strains are best suited for topping,

I'm also thinking that the sativa dominant ones would be a bit more controlled laid down.

I'm going to try again with a lemon, kush and northern lights. I haven't really decided what to do except I'm going to lay that lemon haze down. I think its structure will do well with that. I'm just gonna keep it pinned down for the duration this round.
      2X4X6 Quictent
      1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
      600w LED (80)
      1000w LED (180)
      2 X Viparspectra P-1000
      6" battery/usb fans
      GH trio with Calimagic
      Lung room humidifier
      Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
      Northern Lights auto
      (Seedsman)
      auto 00 Kush
      (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
      2x Northern lights auto
      1 auto 00 Kush
      1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
      Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes to pinning down an holding them down till at least last 2wks if that's what you need. After that they don't drink much an don't move much just sit an swell. I released too early an they stretch up while they still got the energy to do so.

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes SoOrbudgal , I kinda forgot about the stretch. I'll keep 'em down until that's over this time.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the way to do it.

I'm only looking from a distance Puglover1 i've not rode up near it but they look to be in long tall hoop rows so just thought perhaps a light depo. system or maybe they are protecting?? Not spoken yet to the rancher who leased out the land.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	4.51 MB ID:	518825Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	4.19 MB ID:	518819 This is my 7 weeks from seed Northern Lights. I think it got stunted a bit because of the move from one hydro container to another and a little root disturbance but they're all healthy how and starting to flower and show some trichromes. i've defol'd and trained this one the hardest and it seems to not mind at all. Was about 13" tall before I started tying it down. I tied town the top two branches last night to make it all lie more flat and the colas(?) are all turned straight up to the light now.

This is my first grow and I'm obviously still learning. The setup needs improving too. Any advice or correction of terms appreciated.
        Last edited by Dannyboy58; 06-06-2021, 11:13 AM.
        Danny

Lovin' life...

Grow System:
        DIY RDWC built in 10 gal tote container
        Vipar Spectra p2000 LED full spectrum light
        Vent fan w/carbon filter and assorted fans, airpump, dehumidifiers, etc
        2x4 grow tent

Current Grow: TOO MUCH

made the newb mistake of starting too many plants in my system. 2 Northern Lights autos and 2 Afghans autos

Comment

Here are the 2 NL autos that were started March 20. First the laid down girl. Then the fata** runt!
          2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          6" battery/usb fans
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Dannyboy58
            Dannyboy58 commented
            Editing a comment
            Catfish22 interesting. I thought they started to bloom early but sounds like our NLs are on almost the exact same schedule.

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking real good Catfish22 I love the smell of fresh growing flowering weed in the morning! Any time really

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice. I hope my NL runt gets a fatazz. Six weeks in flower now? Mine started at 5 weeks also.

NL runt and Lemon born 4/12 (8 weeks old); Chewy (NL twins) born 4/23 (6+ weeks old), separated beginning of May, on 5/8 the cat 'trained' Chewy. The full spectrum panel is on 100%, Chewy is under the KingLED1200 on veg. They're on 18/6, getting cal-mag and GH Trio 1/4th strength nutes, I only used Recharge and cal-mag Saturday night, pH 6.3.

Should I start the bloom nutes (I've only added Flower Fuel on the oldest two plants). Should I turn on both veg & bloom lights on the KingLED yet? They all need watering sooner now. Waiting on a new ceiling fan, playing with closet doors and the tower fan as the weather flips back 'n forth here. Low humidity is my worst issue, 40-45%; temps are OK, four clip fans are running.

The cat topped Chewy at age 2 weeks, two leaves are wired down, should I train the higher of the two top stems, both, or do nothing? Lemon has 4 wires pulling the budlets out for light and is growing taller; NL is a little bit taller but it's so dang tight, I pulled one budlet outward with a twisty. Do Lemon & NL look like they need nitrogen? I'd like to think that starting Chewy in the pot made a difference but Lemon is coming around. If Cat had chewed Lemon I could do a NL comparison but that's not possible now. When do autos start to stretch? TIA.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes to the questions feed bloom first signs of budlets ( even sooner would be fine i start in early preflower mine has enough N in bloom nute an i'll add some worm casings or poo tea if it needs) and use both spectrums always when you flip 12/12 or see buds always.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks SoOrbudgal That's what I figured. Chewy isn't very late to flip lights. I went 100% on the other light because they were flowering, and I was changing positions with the pots. I'm a fair momma. I used the Flower Fuel until I knew if I should give bloom/the trio. Been feeling off for a month, fatigued, not posting when I need to but trying to keep us all alive, and cool. I'm awake until dawn, it's pretty quiet in here then.

Name:	20210608_095157.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	519174Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_110935_1.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	519175Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_110926.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	519176Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_094947.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	519177Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_095214.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	519178Click image for larger version

Name:	20210608_094931.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	519179 Lucy here - trichomes are cloudy - she's working hard to finish in her allotted time. They are all trying to finish in a hurry.

Wife's disability keeps me busier than usual - plus I'm having eye surgery next week - so.........I'll be around.
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            They look fat and rock hard from my view. Best wishes on that surgery

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love Lucy (she don't care) Good luck, Canuck, be well.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks everyone

man my gorilla girl XL autos are about done. its like day 61 i think. breeders say 63-70. thats not far off.
          the buds are so heavy on one they are laying sideways.

Name:	101_1214.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	519352Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1129.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	835.0 KB
ID:	519353Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1173.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	853.1 KB
ID:	519354Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1184.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	1,017.4 KB
ID:	519356
          and the sour diesel auto

Name:	101_1199.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	868.0 KB
ID:	519355

they are finishing up nicely and fast. im impressed with the GGXL. i have the fem version on the way. Gorilla Girl Fem.
          the trichomes on the ones i checked are like 90% cloudy, 8% clear, 2% amber.

so maybe a week at least for the fastest 2. the rest i say 2 weeks. the sour diesel auto (seedsman freebie thats no more) looks like maybe even 3wks more.

i love seeing everyones autos. great job everybody.
          props to all you who do hydroponic. seems like it would be even harder.
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            they look great

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            My gorilla zkittlez auto has been sick and I cant fix her. She has been stunted at the budlet forming stage for couple weeks now. She only gets worse. I'm thinking of 86'n her

Cookies was in the sun yesterday - pics are after cutting off the yellow and dead leaves.

Attached Files
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            How long do you leave them outside? I’ve wondered about doing this. I’m a bit farther south though, sun be fierce out there 😂

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            I take them outside for watering and pics - not long - an hour?

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Thanks bud! The 3 autos I have going outgrew my 2x4 so I moved 2 of them outside Friday. Been keeping them under pergola where they mostly get indirect sunlight with periods of direct light but not for long periods. So far they’re doing ok

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X