Reliable seedbanks that take credit card and sell regular seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable seedbanks that take credit card and sell regular seeds

I bought my first round of seeds from ILGM. It was a great, easy transaction that used my CC to buy gold that instantly transferred to them to pay for my order. Unfortunately it looks like they don't sell anything but feminized and auto seeds. I just spent a couple hours putting together a huge (for me) order on The Vault (cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk) who claims they take all credit cards, but when I tried checking out they would only take bank transfers, cash in the mail, or bitcoin. None of which is going to happen.

So who is reliable, takes credit cards without hassle, ships to the US, and sells regular seeds? Oh and sells more than their own limited strains?

Hmmm did'nt know that but i never used ILGM. My seller has reg. seeds he's in Nevada. Not a huge selection some he breeds himself some from other well named breeders. I have not used the Vault either looked at them but that's it. SoOregonSeeds and my guy in NV. NewGuy420seeds i do think he's got reg. seeds. I know my autos i'm growing now are reg. auto seeds so i got to sex them they were freebies. I rather have fems. But i will take free
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’ve heard great things about Neptune seedbank. It’s in the us and sells the best brands out there. I’ve used attitude seed bank using bitcoin and worked great. I think they take credit cards. They offer guarantee. if You don’t get hem they ship again

Comment

when you say reg seeds do you mean photos or ? this company ships to the US and Canada. it takes about 3 weeks but I have ordered from them twice (to Canada) with no issues. Good customer service, great selection and they take CC https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis...cannabis-seeds
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          He want reg. seeds not feminized

• dilvish
          dilvish commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal, they also sell reg seeds at seedsman.

I use 207 they take cards and I got my seeds in 3days. Attitude takes cards, got my seeds I about a week and a half. Easy to track both places and good freebies.

Comment

If I’m ordering seeds from overseas I get them from oaseeds.com , they take credit card & have very fast delivery. Cheaper than Seedsman. If US breeders would sell 3 and 5 seed packs I’d do more shopping in the US.

Comment

Ive had good luck with Seedsman.com. They take CC but shipping is 3 to 6 weeks. Recently I used 420newguyseeds. He also takes CC and shipping was quick. About a week.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I use Greybeard they have an app I pick what I want pay with my bank or credit cards $5 flat rate shipping and I have them in the mail within a week. They're located just outside Tulsa OK and have seeds from tons of breeders from around the world reg fem and autos not sure about reg autos but they probably do.
              TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
              s silver haze... strawberry haze...
              .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
              TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
              2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
              TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
              3 gallon pots all autos
              Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
              👇my one n only journal👇
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I've had great service with Coastal Mary seeds. Take credit cards. Out of Canada but got mine in the US in six days. Not sure on reg seeds.

Comment

Going to recommend HoliMoli.com again. Only bank I've used but this is 2nd order I'm raising up now. They all arrived 3 days after ordering, have had a 100% germ rate (4/4). You call em and they enter your CC, few days later you got beans. They give freebies based on what you order....IE. Regs, free regs, fems, free fems. Tell Dave I said high! Edit: they're in Northern California
                  Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Nirvana
                    AMS
                    I have ordered from both & been extremely satisfied with their speed & quality.
                    I too found everything about The Vault to be suspicious & wouldn't even let them drop cookies or location lol.
                    Last edited by JDU; 04-01-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Here's a trick I used with ILGM & other EU seedbanks: email their contact address and ask if you can pay using PayPal. They don't publicize it but they will provide Paypal info on request. They'll caution you not to include any reference to Cannabis in your Paypal payment. Better than a credit card for privacy. The credit card companies will refuse the transaction if they determine it is for weed seed.
                      My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
                      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
                      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

I ordered from the Vault about 5 months ago and paid by debit card ok and i have used my cc before,the only difference is im in the UK so maybe it has something to do with that.
                        Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
                        Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
                        Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
                        Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
                        Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
                        Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
                        Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
                        Pots=12l fabric
                        Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

• Tumbleweed
                          Tumbleweed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was wondering if they only take CC on that side of the pond. But they don't say that anywhere they advertise that they take CC.

• Shankemdirty
                          Shankemdirty commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I also used Credit Card it was a Mastercard no issues I am also from Canada got my order within 2 to 4 weeks was fast considering covid and lockdowns at bottom of the site says they take Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,Maestro,Bitcoin at top of site make sure you select your currency

• Tumbleweed
                          Tumbleweed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They replied to my email and confirmed they only take credit card in the UK and Canada.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X