Grow Bag Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Bag Recommendations

I’m looking to buy some cheapish but not poor quality grow bags off of Amazon the thing is there’s a million brands and they all claim to be the best and all have some bad reviews just curious if anyone has a preferred brand they like

I buy the cheap grow bags. I've purchased 1 gallon to 10 gallon. Never had an issue with quality. Thought I do make sure I get the ones with handles.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I picked up the VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles for around $17 bucks on Amazon and have not had any problems so far but I have only used them for two grows they seem to be well made

Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
      Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
      31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
      1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
      Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
      secret base a & b
      cal mag
      golden tree
      flower stacker

Comment

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        I've also got vivosun fabric pots 3gal and 5 gal and I like them more than smartpots. Only thing I don't like about the 3gal is they are so skinny and tall they need watering more often.

• TheKieftan
        TheKieftan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey thanks guys I was actually considering vivosun already I just picked up a 5 pack of 7gallon

Check out grassroots fabric pots. Made in the USA with quality materials. Not as cheap as Amazon but definitely not super expensive. Worth a look at least. They have pots with Velcro so it’s a breeze to transplant and they have some for living soils that have a lining on the inside that helps keep the moisture in the soil and doesn’t dry out unnatural like regular fabric pots do from the side. Hat being said the Vivisun worked out great for me but after having grassroots i can never look back.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X