Is this soil good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this soil good

Well as i said is really difficult to find the ideal soil for canabis grow so i will have to go with the local stores soil. Iwent today to see what they have and i have some fotos so you can tell me if its gonna be bad like burn my plant or its good enough to do my job

Also take in mind that i am gonna put in my 11 lt pots 30% perlite and 1lt worm castings

The 4th from the top says organic substance dry >75%
    and rhe 3d i think its thw ability of soil to keep water wich is hih

Also i have e fwto of e different soil so you can tell me wich is better
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Giannhs; 03-26-2021, 09:37 AM.

Sorry can't read sideways, as long as you see no extra long time realeased fertilizer listed on the bag it's ok.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      No there are no slow release just an amount of npk. So its ok i suppose

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      sideways is in russian I think so you would likely not be able to read it anyway gal !!!

How much NPK does it list

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      N its says 6 gr per lt
      P 2g per lt
      K 5 g per lt

OK so that is good to go during all of seedling and veg time. Of course it will get flushed out as you water during the plants growth, this is when you notice yellowing from low N then you want to give it grow food about the same as that soil 6-2-5 NPK close to it anyway. That soil has good amount of needed organic compost enough to feed the plant for at least a month. And if you do mix in that worm casing that increase the NPK so don't add any ferts. for a month. Yep good job just use that perilite with the soil like you said you got. Good luck

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Great man . Iam also gonna buy flora bloom for flowrring if its nedded

I would go with the florapot brand in the picture you posted. Other than that it does look to have some available nutrients but not for the entire grow so at some point you should be watering with nutrients like the GH Flora Trio, not just the bloom. The bloom has virtually no Nitrogen in it so your plants will grow without it but not very well.

The reason we add nutrients is to encourage healthy and generous growth. In doing so the plant produces healthy and generous buds.

Not giving the plant proper nutrients means it will still grow but not with any great result.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok i will check about the flora trio... By the way the language is in Greek

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it's all Greek to me...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X