Duped!! & Perplexed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duped!! & Perplexed

I went to Salem today to get nutes from a lady who mixes some good ones at home- so I thought. I've used them twice & I've been FLOORED by the results. But as I drove up unannounced I see her & her son bagging up Mirracle Grow pro organic into the 1lb baggies she sells for $20.

I been taught to hate Mirracle Grow but idk....This is good stuff.... Remind me- what do we hate about MG? Has anyone done a side by side with any other nutes?

I used MG tomato sticks on some of my forest grows long before there were any cannabis nutes and was happy with it. The slow release stuff in their soil is different and it gives nutes in the wrong portions once you get into flower (to much N and not enough K) which can and will cause larfy/ fluffy buds. I'm not sure what it is you are talking about that she was putting in bags. The blue stuff? I use alot of that in my yard for various plants but not my weed
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

LOL now that's a good gag. It's the soil MG i don't like for weed. I used it many years ago before i learned to make my own. Never looked at the label on that organic MG.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

When I grew in "dirt" that is what I used, some where I have notebooks of several failed attempts before I finally got it right. This year I'm testing liquid plant food from MG in our outside hydro (Legal peppers, tomatoes etc.) Wife would kill me if I snuck a seed in.

My biggest problem with MG is the relationship with (Monsanto_) , Patenting seeds that have been saved and used for years goes against my farmer back ground. In the not to distant future we will see a lot of common seed brands controlled by Monsanto.

I'm a hydro guy so not much help as far as if you should just go ahead and buy it off the shelf, but once comment I would make is to let as many folks know as possible just what crook the seller is.

You would not buy from someone you found out, cut his shine, same with anything else.
        l

d
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Ah ok- makes sense... Thanks y'all I'm gonna buy it off the shelf 1/2 price what I'm used to paying lmao. 🙄🙄🙄

Comment

Can't be worse than the PRO-MIX PREMIUM Organic Vegetable & Herb Mix that I'm using with this grow hey ?
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Could be the same product different name? Would not surprise me Farmbuck

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal I've been buying my old soil organic brand before people get their hand on it loll A few 5L bags of Bionik shrimp fertilzer plus some perlite bags for my next grow.

use Miracle Grow potting mix for all my seeds and clones. Never had a problem.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good for you cause others have hazenph

For me it's a lot of personal choices, Miracle Crow and Affiliates have long been known for poisoning the agricultural system and cornering the market. Most people see wheat allergy I see a monsantos allergy. I don't like the way they removed higher ups in the government who expose and oppose them for the truth of the Dangers of their products that are being drug out in lawsuits For decades, Yes epstein did not kill himself. There is a local company where I live That makes organic soil and is sold on every corner here,, This local company has a contract with a sewage plants where they collect the waste and compost it, placing peoples shit in bags and selling back to them around here by the truck load now How I see this as a problem is human sewage contains any prescriptions (and other thing) a person have taken that does not dissolve so essentially I am planting organic prozac which is uptaken by my plants and then by me. This is the best example I can give to you on my standards I deal with locally and why I do not support that local company, MG or its affiliates like General hydroponics.

As a gardener, yes MG can produce fast, big plants yes it can grow weed as well but the true question is how come it works "so well" in vegetable garden. Miracle gro is a synthetic nutrients derived from chemicals not needed by plants and kills the beneficials in the soil Leaving the garden reliant on the same Fertilizer that destroyed its natural balance, a gardening paradox iv seen first hand with people that use the products year after year because it "works so well" and the garden " Doesn't produce the same without it" The blue granules you dissolve in water they make remind me of the blue stuff from breaking bad. Lol! There are so many other companies out there that make products design for cannabis that are derived from plants and not chemicals, just remember organic is just like the labeling in food that states "natural flavors" if a bug falls into the food it is covered in the Ingredients list under "natural flavors" don't buy Into organic labelling especially from a company that lobbies the government and controls the oversight as to what is considered organic and safe for there own products.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you thank you Mr.furley for giving out the facts and exposing the truth.

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              If worms can't live in your soil, you're doing it wrong!

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh..... kinda like Febreeze is formulated to stink after a day or 2 so you think you need to use it again.... thus increasing sales....

Local bagged soil is made the same way here, charge you for the eats, charge you for the dump, then charge you to get it back. Before I buy this I'll just go take a shit in the garden, not going to happen. I'll stick with building my own soil!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X