Worms castings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worms castings

Well lets go again this time seriously cause the previous one didnt go as planned😂😂. Wellsorry but my english os not very good. Anyway i want to know if i can mix 1 lt worms castings with soil and put additional organic slow release nutrient . Is it too much and i am going to burn it ot its fine (all i a 11lt pot)

No one is going to say any slow release nutes are a good thing, most in fact will say dont do it! Slow release causes issues.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Well what i bought is called Easy Boost organic nutrient i uplod it now to tell me

This is it
    Attached Files

Comment

My thought, others should pop in later with their thoughts, is use it in the outdoor garden to grow tomatoes, or even weed. I think it will cause issues with potted plants.

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Thenks for your advise but i read a lot of good reviwes from other auto growers with potted plants. Ithink i will go for it. Hope you get wrong😂😂

So when you begin to have over fertilized issues burning slow growth come back and let us know OK?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        What if i just put very little. Cause i cant understand the problem. Like because its a small pot and there will be too much fertilizer. Thefact that it is slowly releasing dosnt mean that it keeps the plant at a small but steady nutrient absorb as much as it needs

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Giannhs, when your plants start dying, dump that stuff and get nutrients that are made for cannabis. Unless of course you're growing Tomatoes.

looks like the fertilizer is make by RQS...so should be "made for cannabis"...give it a shot and let us know what happens

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        I will upload the whole process and hope i reach it till the end

Ok this time i am gonna try it eo i can see it myself. But if you want suggest me the best for you nutrients for autos.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man it's hard when one does not understand. We just don't want you to mix fertilizers use one or the other plain and simple.

One thing you DON"T want is timed released nitrogen during flower. Nitrogen is unfortunately one of the primary "timed release" nutrients in most fertilizers. Auto's need exactly the same nutrients as photos but they develop at an accelerated rate. A simple compost potting soil with added worm castings should provide everything you need until flower. At that point you can add some bloom nutrients if it looks like the plant is in need of amendments.

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        So the Easy Boost by RQS I bought is completely useless. Well should have asked before purchase. The problem is that there are not any stores tha sell fertilazers and bloom booster and the only way is via internet wich comes in one month . Wellnow i understood the problem with slow release and i wont use it. I have one liter of worm castings for a 11 lt soil mixed with perlite and i dont know if this is enough . Thenks a lot by the way

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, I don't know much about Easy Bloom or any other fertilizer products. I make my own nutrients and only give them when the plants show signs of a deficiency. I like to know exactly what is going into my soil. I have found that too much nitrogen during flower can cause nutrient lockout so I avoid N rich amendments after veg.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X