No announcement yet.

Humboldt seeds Freakshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it surreal that this thing was created out of a need to hide the plant's identity.
    People growing it in legal states now just because it's cool lookin. How do they produce?
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to see the flowers on them it would be a first for me. And a smoke report to boot

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I new a dude that claimed to have crossed MJ with Hops to produce a MJ vine (yes it can be done). I new where he grew, and LEOs were always going in to try to find it, he said they never did. Nice fat buds hanging in the trees, with LEOs standing there looking all around for it. LOL

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise I would love to see these vining MJ you speak of. Shit I'd love to have them growing on my arbor. That would be a site to see!!

Heres a Berry Freak F2, only thing freaky was the saw-tooth leaves, it's still in the jar at this point.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Got out a jar of bud, Berry smell, berry taste, about 15-18% THC

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't look a whole lot different come harvest time. That's odd. And super interesting. So, basically.......you're safe in a restricted zone, but only for a while....cuz them buds coming no matter what the breeders did. This plant is great. All them hippies working on it for decades.... LOL

If anyone is interested north Atlantic seed co has freakshow fems in stock.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Freakshow 1 (Big one in pics)was put in my Flower tent this morning. Freakshow 2 has been outside for a week now.
      Attached Files
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man if that don't look like a thistle weed if i did'nt know it to be MJ i'd wack it with my weed eater

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't know that you had 2 going...both freaks looking healthy!!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        That second one looks much like reveg, but we know its not.

Indoor has spider buds forming now. Outdoor growing like a weed. Nothing really more to report.
      Attached Files
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool! Geeze, you scared me there with the spider word...great to see buds forming.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Too me with my vision they look like seed pods those flowers. It sure is one odd MJ plant. but i'm into weird LOL

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to find time to grow some of this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	new freak.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	520381
      I have absolutely no idea how to tell the sex of my freaks. Can someone explain to me the tells of knowing what I got? I have 6 plants. Three are feminized and three are not. So far they all look exactly alike. I'm not doing any kind of training or cropping this time around so I can get a feel for growing this strain. Currently they are growing in amongst all my other plants and would like to avoid pollinating them all. If any of you wouldn't mind sharing some sexing clues I would be forever grateful.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Floopydoop Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I only can go by the " grape clusters " as they developed as with most outdoor reg. seeds when i grew them ya know it can take months before preflower so unless those are put under 12/12 no way to tell....

• Korn
        Korn commented
        Editing a comment
        Check your PM.

You can take cuts of each & put them under 12/12

Comment

Wow guys. I haven't visited this tread in a bit. These freaks are something special for sure. Now I'm gonna have to track down some seeds. Lol
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Rwise , Do you know if the dude tried to make beer with the hops? That could be quite something. Cannabeer? I can only imagine but it would be fun to try!

EDIT: I lived in Oregon most of my life and I remember when the hop fields were in flower the skunky smell was very much like skunk weed. I knew hops were related to cannabis but didn't think they would cross. Never heard of anyone trying before but I'm sure someone must have tried. I don't think hops will grow here in N AZ or I would have to try it. Google here I come.
          Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 06-16-2021, 12:06 PM.
          Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
          Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
          Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
          Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
          Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
          i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
          My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
          make pH correction unnecessary
          Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
          8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
          Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
          Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            IDK if he did, but there is/was cannabeer

Sorry, pics a bit fuzzy, or is it me?

Comment

It's fuzzy, would you mind trying again? I would love to read the label. Did you drink this? Effect? I did some reading earlier about cannabeer. Seems it's mostly home brewers of course. Some people were suggesting that you just extract and add to beer but that would not be the same. I occasionally smoke a hit and drink a beer but I want a naturally grown product to brew with so you get all the cannabinoid and terpene taste and effect.
            Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
            Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
            Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
            Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
            Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
            i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
            My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
            make pH correction unnecessary
            Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
            8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
            Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
            Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I was going to do that, went out in the heat, to damn long, and well I fell better today. I'll try another shot,

Pics of male flowers.
            Look for white hairs that appear early in female flowers. If you see male flowers structures like those above, and no white hairs, it’s a male. This male plant was allowed to develop pollen for pollination purposes. These flowers start with a few here and there but eventually create these large flower clusters.

Name:	BAD43DF0-BC34-440E-A7DF-773E28FB2C75.jpeg
Views:	360
Size:	941.1 KB
ID:	520940Click image for larger version

Name:	F491DFD6-2ECA-4451-A203-E6FA2382B4F4.jpeg
Views:	379
Size:	1,004.8 KB
ID:	520941

Name:	BAD43DF0-BC34-440E-A7DF-773E28FB2C75.jpeg
Views:	355
Size:	941.1 KB
ID:	520942
            If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Very helpful. Thanks Korn. I'm hoping for at least one male for pollination as well.

Comment

Buds are really starting to grow on the indoor one I have in flower. The outdoor one is beginning to really put on some size.
                Attached Files
                4x4 flower tent
                sour dream
                Blue Diesel
                Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
                Green Dream
                Sour Dream
                blue dream
                Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What a freak of a MJ plant i really like looking at those flowers and what they'll look like at maturity. Did anyone ever say they smoked any Booger789 i can't recall reading any smoke reports of it?

• crucialbunny
                  crucialbunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very nice. I'm looking forward to my outdoor freaks flowering. So far just vegging.

Weekly update. Wpm struck on the indoor Freak. I sprayed with Mammoth Cannacontrol. The Outdoor Freak is putting on some size. The indoor buds are really starting to put on some size too. It’s day 28 or end of week 4 in flower. For the indoor Freak.
                Attached Files
                4x4 flower tent
                sour dream
                Blue Diesel
                Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
                Green Dream
                Sour Dream
                blue dream
                Freakshow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
                  JeffInCanada commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A frosty freak!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X