Can i mix worms pesticles with nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i mix worms pesticles with nutrients

Well i have a friend that has worms pesticide from egg shells leftovers and other organic materiall. Doyou think its a good idea to mix 1liter of this worms pesticides with my soil for vegetables and my slow realease organic nutrients i bought all these in a 11 lt pot. Or is it too much and i will end up burning it
    Last edited by Giannhs; 03-22-2021, 06:59 PM.

What in the world is pesticles?

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahahha shit i just saw what i said

They come off of male worms...usually when they get married. 😂
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      😂😂😂you made my day well you know i wanted to say pesticide

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG!!! Hahahahahahahaha, man you got me on that one YY. Now I can't stop laughing and I'm out of med to quiet down! Dammmmit!

I knew a kid who had worms
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i know also a kid where i can get it from. But should i fo it or it wont be neccesery

Are you talking about worm tea compost tea made from worm castings?

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Wel i think yes is the process that you put lwftovers with worms thay eat it and tou take their castings and mix it with soil

I thought I was going to learn a new word, LOL
    I just run worms in my soil, they do their thing and all is good (I dont use perlite, perlite kills worms)

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm curious as to why you believe perlite is harmful to worms? I've been recycling my old potting soil through my bins that is loaded with it and haven't seen any adverse consequences. Before I began doing it I ran through the internet and couldn't find anything to suggest it would be harmful.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      crucialbunny The sharp edges cut the worms, the cut eventually causes infection and death. There is info out there on this, I can tell you that with perlite my worms are always dead. The balls might be ok (no sharp edges), but I also think perlite causes PH fluctuations and to these my grow this year has no perlite.

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rwise. I don't want to do any harm to my worms. I was devastated when I lost an entire bin to heat. Right now they seem to be thriving but I'll have to rethink things for next year.

Sure worm farming is big business. You need air and good drainage first off. No matter what matter of soil it's got to have air.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      I worked at a worm farm when i was a kid. I was amazed at how much money was generated by selling the wriggly little buggers and their soil.

Haha not sure what you mean by worm pesticide but? I use worm castings and yes it’s a pest repellent. The castings I just got are loaded with beneficial insects. My tent is completely full of beneficials right now. I will be posting with a few beneficial insects I have found on my leafs and pots and also some outdoors. Some can be mistaken as being the enemy but they are your best friend in the garden.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean the castings attract beneficial incects

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X