Pot and dirt search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pot and dirt search

Well i am at the purchase stage i ordered my seed and nutrition as i said in the previous post and now i am looking for pot and dirt . I am thinking of fabric pot but i dont know how much liters to take do you think a 11lt would be ok or do i need more. Also for thw dirt there is no shop that has dirt for canabis grow. Isthere any dirt close to this for canabis like for vegetebles?

If you can find an organic soil for tomatoes, it would certainly be close enuf. You would need to feed, but you would do that anyway.
    As for pot size, what are the seed? Autos? Photos? 11 lt would be fine for autos, myself I like more soil for photos.
    Cloth is preferred by many, though one can punch a bunch of holes in the plastics as well.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes is for autos so a 11 lt woupd be fine thenks. So tomatoes soil is good enough and i am gonna add slow release organic nutrient Easy boost organic nutrient. Itdays that you just mix it with soil and keeps the plant for 12weeks with food if you want search it and tell me if it is good

Pot size is decided by how large of a plant you plan on growing. Small pot = small plant.... personally I use 5 gallon fabric pots for my photoperiod plants and 3 gallon fabric for autoflower.

It's better to go with a cannabis specific soil but soil for tomatoes is pretty much the same. Any soil is ok though as long as it doesn't have slow release synthetic nutrients in it for example miracle grow Soils have the slow release stuff in it. Soil packaging is hard to read because even the best stuff will probably say it will feed your plants for x number of weeks this doesn't necessarily mean it has nutes in it, organic material can also feed plants, so it's a word mess lol
    hopefully I didn't just confuse you more lol good luck 🌲😎
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i got it. You never know wht is really inside. Wheni am going to buy my soil i will check for it as much as i can

Fabric pots are great for growing outdoors but unless you have good drainage indoors they have to be elevated so as to not be allowed to sit in a pool of runoff. I choose 5 gallon pots because I can fill them according to the size of plant I want. Coco soil is easier to grow with if you stick to the nutrient schedule and any good potting soil will do as well. If you purchase a soil the is nutrient rich (a "hot" soil) then you need to hold off on added nutrients for the first few weeks.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      When i get my soil i will upload fotos so you can tell me if i am gonna put the nutrients i bought or not

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X