Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That annoying Aussie is back..

Hi everyone.

Well that annoying guy from Australia with all the annoying questions is back again​​​​. Unfortunately I was hospitalised last year and only got out 3 to 4 weeks ago. It has been a bit of a journey for me, including some rehabilitation to walk properly again, but glad to be back in my grow space.

My brother and housemate ended up finishing off my last grow for me, they covered the grow area in yellow sticky things and covered the top of the medium with perlite to help with the thrip problem I had at towards the end of the grow. 1 and a half weeks after I was hopitalised they pulled the girls. They manicured and then gave the buds a dip in a solution from the hydro shop. Once dried and cured properly, it was given out to all my friends and family, a little was left for when I got out of hospital haha. Everyone commented on the quality of the bud, best they have had for awhile.

I would like to thank everyone that gave me advice and help when I needed it, my first grow indoors in 15 years wouldn't have been as successful without you guys and girls. A big thank you to Tersky Mr.furley SoOrbudgal ChadWestport a couple of others for all your advice, help and encouragement, very much appreciated. And a special big thank you to MeEasy who not only put up with my annoying posts but also my even more annoying messages from the start. You aren't just a good bloke, you are someone I consider a friend. I will also get back to messages and comments as soon as I can, still settling back into home after spending months in hospital. I have also been rectifying a few things in the new setup that my brother and roommate started before I got out of hospital for me. Will make another post shortly of the new setup, and hoping you guys might be able to help me improve the setup. Thanks again everyone.
    Last edited by newbutoldgrower75; 03-21-2021, 10:28 PM.
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

Hello ol friend I was wondering what happened to you. I don't know if I'm happy to hear that you were in the hospital or not but I was thinking you got popped for something and you were in the can. I've been to both damn places and I can't decide which one is worse lol. Great to hear from you glad you are still alive that one crossed my mind as well. I'll wait for your private message PM to give you time to get settled before I bomb you with all the new pics. Take care talk soon
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      newbutoldgrower75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey buddy. Unfortunately got rushed into hospital, had more going on with my health than the doctors had found, but doing ok now. Glad to be back and back in my favorite room, it keeps me sane haha. Not sure if being in hospital was better than the can, never experienced it touch wood, felt like I was a prisoner in a way though being stuck in bed for months. I will message you in the next day or two with the details, its going to be an essay haha.
      Looking forward to seeing some pics, looks like you have a new setup going?

Glad you're back and at it! Keep us posted.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Mr.furley. really glad to be back and into growing again. Thank you again for your help with the last grow, without you and others giving me advice, my grow wouldn't have been as successful.

Healthy is good! Well....what you waitin on. Get busy!
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha..have been quite busy since getting home. Check out my other post if you have time. Being busy is the best medicine, keeps your mind off things. Cheers mate.

Stay strong bro

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, through the worst of it hopefully.

Glad to see you back, hope all gets better for you.

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thanks buddy. I also appreciate all your help and advice on the last grow as well, without you guys and girls I would have struggled getting it through the grow. Cheers mate.

Well welcome back sir..! Good to see you again mate !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, glad to be back. Looking forward to going back through your past posts that I have missed, your photos always inspire me to try and do better when growing, and with my photography of course haha. Cheers

Happy to hear from you again.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thanks buddy. I appreciate your help and advice from my last grow as well mate, thank you.

Good to see you back here. Glad to hear your out of the hospital.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thanks buddy, hope to be around a bit longer this time, glad to be back.

That is great to hear you had success with the indoor through a little help. It is great that you have the support system that you do and zi am very pleased that you have recovered enough to leave the hospital and start to pick up with the daily tasks again. Recoveries like growing takes patience, but the rewards are worth it. This place has an amazing group of growers, supportive, knowledgable, friendly and willing to take the extra time a fellow grower gets the assistance they need. Welcome back my friend newbutoldgrower75

Comment

ChadWestport thank you buddy.

Thanks to you everyone on here, plus my brother and roommate for harvesting drying and curing, the grow was very successful. I'm very grateful for the support I have, at home and on here. I have recovered enough to be sent home from hospital, but still need help doing certain things at the moment. They are saying its going to take 12 to 24 mont6hs to recover properly from the operations I have had if there are no more complications. I also suffer from extreme allergies, like bubble boy from Seinfeld haha, but can 'usually' function ok with medication keeping down the symptoms. Being back in the grow tent definitely helps with recovery, well that's my opinion anyway. And I totally agree with you, this Forum definitely has the the most amazing group of people in it, they go above and beyond to help people.
      3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
      2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
      6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
      4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
      Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
      3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
      Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
      ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

Comment

• ChadWestport
        ChadWestport commented
        Editing a comment
        More power to ya brother. Great job on keeping your head up

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X