No announcement yet.

My first grow: The sativa experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry guys. Haven't had any time at all. Still don't. I've harvested 6 of 8 and here's some pics Click image for larger version

Name:	20210621_154325.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	521873Click image for larger version

Name:	20210621_154300.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	521874Click image for larger version

Name:	20210619_221057.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	521875Click image for larger version

Name:	20210619_221107.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	521876Click image for larger version

Name:	20210619_212935.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	521877Click image for larger version

Name:	20210619_205604.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	521878
    Medium: Promix bx.
    Nutrients: Foxfarm lineup.
    Measurement: Top shelf E.C., and Ph meters.
    Lighting: Full spectrum Led 650ppfd veg, 950 flower.
    Water: R.O. distilled.
    A/C: 15k btu portable a/c & 2800w electric heaters. Controlled by wifi enabled inkbirds.
    Temps: 75°f lung room, 87°f veg and flower tents (91°f w/ co2).
    CO2: 1500ppm for last 2 weeks of veg and first 2 of flower.
    R.H.: 60% in both growth chambers, 48% in lung
    Cycle fans: cloudline 6" exhaust fans with temp and humidity controls to cycle air between lung and growth tents.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Trim jail LOL i do hand trimming also so i know what your feeling. I use to cut my outdoors on a weekend begin trimming during early morning hrs prior to work. My last year of work prior to retirement i did'nt care if i smelled like fresh weed LOL those are some great looking fat colas lots of future jars

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Hauls like that take a lot of pressure off to rush the next grow. I can't wait for a smoke report.

Wowsers mlynch475 Great job! Won't you be my neighbor, lol!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Sorry hugs. Didn't mean to drop off the face like that. Had some serious medical crap happen in my family and honestly I just forgot about this thread.

Harvest & Smoke report: Overall weight was 28.5oz from both tents.. I didn't remember to mark racks with what tent they came from so couldn't tell each tents individual harvest weight.. I dried till my moisture reader read 10% remaining. Trimmed and jarred in wide mouth quarts with 62% bovida packs and mini humidistat. Cured for 30 days and smoked.... The moisture meter is off. Joints repeatedly needing to be relit. I hear that Ash is supposed to be perfectly grey ideally. Mine had about 20% black so maybe I'll try a flush next time. Didn't do one at all this time. Also had alot of variance in buds of same strain due to starting all from seed instead of starting seeds and picking a mother for clones. This lead to different flavor profiles, nutrient needs, bud formation etc. Though they both did taste frickin delicious! And after a longer cure they are now burning even and long. I fixed the varying genetics problem on current grow.

I will try to make the time to start a thread on my second grow (about a month into veg already) this evening. Apologies again readers
      Medium: Promix bx.
      Nutrients: Foxfarm lineup.
      Measurement: Top shelf E.C., and Ph meters.
      Lighting: Full spectrum Led 650ppfd veg, 950 flower.
      Water: R.O. distilled.
      A/C: 15k btu portable a/c & 2800w electric heaters. Controlled by wifi enabled inkbirds.
      Temps: 75°f lung room, 87°f veg and flower tents (91°f w/ co2).
      CO2: 1500ppm for last 2 weeks of veg and first 2 of flower.
      R.H.: 60% in both growth chambers, 48% in lung
      Cycle fans: cloudline 6" exhaust fans with temp and humidity controls to cycle air between lung and growth tents.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey you just take care of what's importaint first. Great haul on first grow. I hope all is better with the family an you. Yes longer cure/dry does help with them damn greasy doobies LOL i have a jar for those 1/2 lite ones just save them till i nearly out an crush them in my bong. Sweet lessons we learn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X