not legal enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not legal enough

I have been talking with an insect PHD from U Arizona about root aphids.She has been helping me to understand and hopefully control them better for the coming season. She called me today and told me she could not help me with root aphids on cannabis. She could help if I had problems with other plants but not cannabis. Someone from above must had told her she could not discuss cannabis because she was a little upset. I am sending her some live sample of root aphids soon and she was worried they might be on cannabis. I told her I have none growing this time of year and insects would be on the host plant brittle bush. I told her I had problems with root aphids on my tomatoes and she said she could continue to help if it was tomatoes. Try to be honest and what does it get ya but trouble?

Unreal the hoops one must jump though just to get a little help. Maybe her " higher up" didn't get her participation trophy for the day and she's In a bad mood. Weirder things have happened. Lol
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thats absurd, but then the federal axe still hangs over everyones heads until congress does their job and fixes existing laws 🙄 something I personally am not holding my breath waiting on lol still at least we can grow here now without worrying about the local pd
      stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
      ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
      bloom plus LED 300W
      green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
      Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

But we can call it Hemp as hemp is federally legal, any entity that is funded by the feds cannot help at this time even thought they would like to.

Comment

A little white lie will take you farther than the honest truth when it comes to bureaucratic bs.
          If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• desertdan
            desertdan commented
            Editing a comment
            You got that right! I am not growing cannabis this year I am only growing veggies.

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            It's geraniums, officer. Harmless little geraniums.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X