• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    And I bet she will be the belle of the ball

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    You have eight upcoming ladies I would think that at least one of them you should strip a few times just so you can see firsthand in your own garden what can happen

• Tika
    replied
    Initially in my Grow life I did very moderate defol even tho I LST d my plants from the start. I used the same nutrients up til this Grow for 3 years.
    i have found that my lower Nugs-exposed to light and air flow have become increasingly dense.my buds have increased in size and amount and I no longer have larfy little Nugs and the majority of them are tight little sugar bombs. I attributed that do increasing my defol process along with LST.
    I have done moderate Schwazzing, the leaves grew back up to a certain point and I still had to daily remove some or seriously bend them to expose the buds.
    i will probably never strip them but plan to defol more. will see how my new strains perform.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    I just chicken boned my four ladies in my tent check them out

• Green75
    replied
    As you see fit....I cut leaves every day...strip them clean every week to week and half...

Leave a comment:

• William and Sue Ashley
    commented on 's reply
    Cool Green...I actually love to push the limits of Life......Do I let them rest after Sat's cutting....Or just do as I see fitt....?....My first brother,,,,,

• Green75
    replied
    Now ask all those guys that responded if they are defoliators....people that don't do it...Will always tell you no...they have never stripped a plant and seen the marvelous outcome....

You have to decide...are you conservative or do you want to push the limits and get big buds

Cut them off....

Leave a comment:

• William and Sue Ashley
    replied
    Wow Thanks Guys...I am so new my first but I have everything to do it right......So I should no longer take any and let grow natural or do some LST????.....

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely right on 9fingers. Without those little sugar factories, the plants will take a much longer time to figure out what happened and then continue on. Autos are so fast growing it's just fun to watch 'em. By the end of next month I'll be looking towards the axe, and the size of the buds.

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    I think of it like this. Every leaf you take is a little sugar factory you are taking from the plant or even the bud right next to the leaf. Fan leaves have a much greater capacity to photo synthesize than calyxes and leaves inside the bud

Leave a comment:

• William and Sue Ashley
    started a topic "HOW OFTEN TO REMOVE FAN LEAF'S.."

"HOW OFTEN TO REMOVE FAN LEAF'S.."

Wondering?....I just took off 8 large fan leafs from my 4 girls..on Sat....Now there are more fans in the way......I just don't want to stress them to much...They are doing well Pics on Sat....What does everyone think....?..By the way that was 8 on each plant a total of 32 all together......Peace..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X