Daylight savings time change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daylight savings time change

Think this is the first time I can remember that no one has asked about the time change and their plants!
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

I hate the time change, to the point that places I worked changed the hours so I did not have to follow the leader. I mean all it really is is so you go spend more money, it's good for the economy right, BS leave my clocks alone!
    Maybe some have done their homework.

Comment

Just wait, someone will 😂

Comment

Will the time change effect my plants? If I don’t touch anything in my tent, will they even know their little world is an hour behind everyone else???? I’m gona have to go smoke a fatty to deal with this 😱

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          WHAT there's a time change? oh well

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it, means I might stay awake until 8:30 tonight! (lol).

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          What am I suppose to do ?? Wait an extra hour outside the "grow room" before the lights turn on ?? The feeding schedule for the girls will be off by an hour ?? Will they lose weight ?? Will they search for me ?

The Outer Limits?
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Just another reason to like autoflowers - they don't care about the time or if the light doesn't turn off.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I was going about my day NOT setting the clocks as usual when the power went out, so after it came back on, I set the damn clocks.

Comment

I have 4 degrees on the old thermometer here this morning, thinking of resetting my clocks to January!
            Last edited by GreenState; 03-15-2021, 06:23 AM.
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X