RSO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSO

I don't know if this type of post is allowed here but I'll try...

I've been making cookies for friends (well...and myself lol) using RSO but have run out of it. My friend that I usually get it from has moved out of state and won't be producing any "for a while"
    I live in Massachusetts and I could purchase at a dispensary but most of them only sell it from their medical menu and I don't have a medical card to do so. My friends are getting restless for more cookies lol
    Thank you

I think you took the right approach. Only a handful of people over here regularly does extractions tho I wouldn’t expect much response. If someone wants to help you my advice is keep it in the PMs 😜

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m sorry I wasn’t clear. It’s all good with the RSO. It’s just a delicate thing to trying to buy/sell/trade using the topics as platform. If someone is willing to hook you up it’s better you don’t do it publicly because it’s not allowed. Demcc3 was on point explaining the situation but not really asking for anything. The discussion is fine just not allowed to advertise in any way. We have lost members due to misunderstandings. This place is very free and open because no one interested in making money off the forum is tolerated. I’m no authority here I’m just been around from the start and actively try to keep this place conflict free and give good advice

• grouchyoldman
      grouchyoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      9fingerleafs, Got it, thanks for explaining. I have appreciated and benefited from your contributions at GWE.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries my friend. I appreciate you saying that. We all learn from each other. I also applaud you for the most classiest and friendly way to ask for clarification. We can all learn from your way to comunícate.

Why don't you make your own? You're in a forum for growers so I'm going to assume you grow as well? It's really easy to do and you can use the trim for this so you don't have to use the buds you would rather smoke. Just curious really.

Comment

• demcc3
      demcc3 commented
      Editing a comment
      as far as decarbing my own, how much odor does that give off?

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's different methods but the least smelly option would probably be to seal it up tight in a mason jar and straight into the oven. There will still be a little smell when you open the lid, but at least it won't smell the whole time you're decarbing it. Boiling off the alcohol is another thing, there's no real way to contain the smell there. To me though, it just smells like alcohol. Since you're making cookies, you can always infuse some butter using the mason jar method as well. I guess it's really a matter of how much you're doing and the level of smell you feel comfortable with.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      You can place in a vacuum sealed bag and boil for a couple of hours. Need to put a metal spoon or something heavy to prevent from floating.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X