Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping new growers - looking for your input - commUNITY

Cheers GWE!

Some of you may know, I have a passion for helping new growers be able to provide themselves with clean medicine. I offer my assistance through forums, chats and now in the video form. I'm not here to advertise my new show, more so, I want to bring it to your attention and ask for input. What puzzles you, what presents problems, what would you like to see explained and demonstrated in a visual way?

Below is a link to the first episode, you can also find a "tips" video on the same channel. But, I hope you watch, enjoy and have a few questions or suggestions for me. I would also be excited to have any tent growers who would like to give us a tent tour to hit me up here in DM. I have socials, but I'm not here to promote them. I'm here to offer input and to hopefully receive some. Thank you all for helping new growers grow boy oh boy would I love to have Nebula Haze on as a guest. The tutorials on this site are amazing and I find myself directing people to them often. Thank you for your input all

Have you gotten permission?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      Permission to post the help request? No, but I know what you are saying, I assume. There is a fine line of advertising and genuinely asking for input. I'm genuinely here to ask for input and to see if anyone would like to share their knowledge with me in that setting.

No, I did not seek permission before posting, but I hope with the efforts I have made here, that it is clear I want to work together and enhance the opportunities for new growers. If I were here simply for self promotion, I definitely could have been more "over the top". I'm trying to be respectful of the rules here I've not mentioned the show name, the channel or any socials.

I've seen lots of YouTube help videos on growing weed. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’m going to ask a kinda related question Bc it happens too often and it just did. I tried to click on your link and it says it’s age restricted and wouldn’t allow me to view it. This happens often on YouTube when I try to watch weed related videos but nothing else, only weed related videos. No restrictions are on, that’s been checked several times 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
        I’m going to ask a kinda related question Bc it happens too often and it just did. I tried to click on your link and it says it’s age restricted and wouldn’t allow me to view it. This happens often on YouTube when I try to watch weed related videos but nothing else, only weed related videos. No restrictions are on, that’s been checked several times 🤷🏻‍♂️
        Sorry, I forgot my question. Any suggestions? Lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that's funny LOL bb

Are you connected to the channel? It feels like you are connected too that particular youtube channel and might be making money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by qpwoeiruty View Post
          Are you connected to the channel? It feels like you are connected too that particular youtube channel and might be making money on it.
          My only connection is that I am a viewer of the other content on the parent channel, and I have a show on the sister channel, which currently has less than 10 videos. So there is no monetization that I am aware of. The videos do not have advertisements before or during the video and there are no links to product endorsements.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot my question. Any suggestions? Lol
            hahaha, 100% happens. Especially worse when as the host, you lose your train of thought. But its a Cannabis show, it's not completely unexpected. lol. We just call it "squirreling". The struggle is real

Comment

This is something Youtube is telling all "controversial" content creators to do, or risk strikes and loosing your channel. It makes sense, it is adult related content, so an 11 year old shouldn't be able to click and watch these videos. So it is a loose form of censorship.

Comment

• Smallgrow
                Smallgrow commented
                Editing a comment
                I think You just need to be signed into YT with and account that’s over the age, than you can watch age restricted video

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                Check lol

Signed into my account, I’ve checked for some type of restriction setting and can’t find one that’s on. I can watch any other adult rated content like movies, music videos or concerts. Just can’t watch some weed videos. Some I can, some I get the restricted message and can’t watch it. Weird

• ChadWestport
                ChadWestport commented
                Editing a comment
                Might check the birthdate you entered for your YouTube account. I thought the age restriction was 18, but it may be 21 for cannabis.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X