How are these looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are these looking?

Since this is my first time growing in coco, and only maybe my 3-4 time with autoflowers, I thought I'd see what you all think. The Critical Orange Punch are already showing pistils and the rest should be showing soon as well. I'd have to say my favorite ones are the Space Mango so far (top right and bottom left) as far as size and shape. The Pineapple Glue is my next favorite. What do you all think? They are at 21 days, no training except for fluffing the branches out a little.
    Attached Files

They look healthy, when do you defoliate your autos?

Comment

Whenever they need it really. Was just thinking I could get rid of a few leaves on a few of them. I've actually already cut off the big fan leaves so the bottom nodes get more light and catch up with the top. Seems to have worked well so far.

Comment

They look nice, cant wait to try my autos soon! What ph lvl are you doing and nutes?

Comment

Thanks. I'm using the GH trio and CaliMagic. PH is usually just under 6. I haven't been pinpointing exact every time but it's usually around 5.8-6 and using tap water. Also, not following a schedule just kind of reading the plants and learning. Fed a little heavy at first but they've recovered nicely and I'm watching a little more carefully now. Still just slightly more than they need, but I'll adjust with the next feed (every other water).
          Last edited by dphipps1020; 03-08-2021, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Tedtheclown
            Tedtheclown commented
            Editing a comment
            I think thats where i was messing up, my ph was a lik higher for the coco around 6.0-6.5! Now ive been keeping it closer to 6. My big one is back on track.

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            They like to fluctuate a little bit too so you might even try taking it down to 5.7-5.8 sometimes. Just my experience with hydro, kind of using the same practices there. Have to take into account the salts left behind when the water dries so I buffer about .2 onto whatever my number is and figure that should be my runoff pH. Haven't actually tested runoff yet but I'm going to assume it's close at least.

Looks good ! 😎. Good size for that time of age. 👍🏻
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. They're definitely better than the last autoflowers I did. These lights are making a huge difference. I can definitely see it in my Pineapple Glue autoflower that's in soil right now. Almost 50 days in and still 20+ left and it's already looking like I'll get around 2oz when she's done. Not bad for no training I think.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s a good yield. I normally don’t train my autos. Just let them grow 💪🏻

The first picture is the Pineapple Glue at about 47 days I think. Got about 3 weeks still on her. Second is Space Mango with about the same time left.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Those look great sounds like you have found your way with growing autos. Yummy strains you are getting a " pineapple " looking bud

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I definitely feel like coco is the way to go for autoflowers for me, at least indoor. I want to try outdoor but I'll be using soil when I do that.

Did a little defoliating today.
          Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X