High potency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High potency

My question is; Is it possible to grow 30%-up thc in a home setting? I'm a medicinal patient&need it to be very potent. (Using it to control pancreas issues, glaucoma,and severe pain from spine injury). New at computers too so if I mess this up I apologize in advance.

The strain you intend to grow will be a big determinant of THC content. ChemDog & GG4 are a couple that come to mind at the moment.

Comment

If you have enough skills, it would be possible maybe. With the right strain. But again you need to have serious skills
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

You should also be looking at strains with high CBD versus high THC. CBD is better for pain whereas THC is more euphoria/sedation. CBD can also be taken at higher amounts with fewer side effects. If you don't mind being out of it all the time THC may do the job but if you still want to be coherent and more or less "functional" then higher CBD is the way to go.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

In answer to your question, most definitely.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. I've always wanted to grow and now I feel it's worth the initial investment to try. I know it will be a long journey of trial&error but I have confidence their will be more tries than errors.

Comment

Hi, you are in the right place if you want to try growing. Nebula's tutorials are a great place to start and this forum will help with any issues you may have. From my first grow experience, 4 white widows photo in 4x4 tent, I got over 1.5 lbs of dried medicine, life has not been the same since ha ha. The weed loves air circulation, growing medium with high porosity, the right range of temperature and humidity, lots of the right light, and the right amount of watering. Veg stage is pretty easy, flowering things get more dicey. Oh, I forgot about patience, not my forte but will be a big help too! Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to GWE
                I grow Bruce Banner 3 for spinal pain, it can get to ~28%, for me this is what I start the day with, and finish at night along side something grown for sleep.
                Yes one can certainly grow potent weed at home!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X