Look good other wise πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Look good other wise πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Week 5 of flower tomorrow lsd strain. Been all organic using rabbit manure worm castings and growing in coir. Buds on the outside of some of the colas seem to be drying out! 😭 help!!

thats strange I would look at a couple of things first check your run off ph and ppm second cut a bunch of fan leafs off .if you leave 3 or 4 on the bottom of each branch they will get the job done , to me it looks like you had them all packed in tight and that branch just didnt get any light. How or what is your watering method ,
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Root issues.
      As mentioned above check the Ph levels.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

Cheers guys and I did have them packed close as it was freezing so had to put a wee oil radiator in. Done the trick with the temp and they looked great. I’ve now taken the heater out as I’ve sorted something out. I’ve now spaced them out a bit! It’s my first grow and now I’m gutted 😞. Using a 600 kw led light. How close should it be? I lstd them do they are kinda flatter just no sure fbi should move the light up or down now. It’s week 5 tomorrow. Thanks for the advice 😊

Comment

You from Scotland?

Comment

• Flange
            Flange commented
            Editing a comment
            SlΓ inte mhath mucker πŸ˜‰ for making me feel welcome and aww that πŸ˜‚

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to google what that meant. Never heard that word in ma puff πŸ˜‚

• Flange
            Flange commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha πŸ˜† Gaelic for cheers really 🀣

Originally posted by Flange View Post
          Cheers guys and I did have them packed close as it was freezing so had to put a wee oil radiator in. Done the trick with the temp and they looked great. I’ve now taken the heater out as I’ve sorted something out. I’ve now spaced them out a bit! It’s my first grow and now I’m gutted 😞. Using a 600 kw led light. How close should it be? I lstd them do they are kinda flatter just no sure fbi should move the light up or down now. It’s week 5 tomorrow. Thanks for the advice 😊

What is the power draw of your light from the wall? For instance one of my light is a 440w equivalent, but the actual draw is 235w veg mode, 325w in flower. I use 30" -76cm in veg and 24"-60cm in flower. .Different power draws require different distance. Your 600kw light would be 600000w. Did you mean 600w?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by quirk; 03-07-2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think your the only other grower who uses that same insulation ,Ive built 2 small horizontal tents with the stuff ,

• Flange
            Flange commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no idea πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I know it’s 600 W it has a bloom and a veg button but was advised to use both buttons together from the beginning of veg.

I would still defoilate those fan leafs .leave 2 or 3 on the bottomes of there stems but take everything else scary as hell but you will be rewarded with bigger buds
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Flange
            Flange commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve took off the fan leaves and turned the shocked colas to the back of the tent. They are still budding but they leaves round about it dinnae look great 😞 I’ll try post a pic tonight. See what yees think 😊

this look familiar I saw it and thought of you its been out of the light and cramped in there things are looking better right

Comment

Hey guys coming up to week 7 on Monday. I think the buds are a bit small and a lot of the pistils are turning brown! Mind this is my first grow so any help is appreciated. Here’s some pics of how they are looking now! Can’t really see in the photos how brown the pistils are πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Comment

The girls πŸ˜•
              Attached Files

Comment

Has to do with all the animal crap you used in the soil. Over down with the nitrogene would not be surprised if you have not got WPM sorry to be a staff sargent when it comes to weed. But when they have all that N it's a cluster problem during flower and to me it's still to thick of leaf. Removing them allows what light you do have to get further down the plant it's also very healthy. Good Luck
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Flange
                  Flange commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You could be right man who knows. As for the rabbit shit it was sat in water and made a tea out of it. Stopped feeding them the rabbit shit last week and only getting water now. Would you recommend flushing them then? I’ll be gutted if I fuck this grow up 😩😩

Well no i would not water until they need it. I just see poo pellets in the soil and that old mother looks grey in the trunk from my view could be the low lighting?? Just remove more leaf big ones. You'll get a harvest who knows when gonna take longer i guess if that light is not strong enough, not knowing " true watts from the wall " to match the tent size.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Flange
                  Flange commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’ve a 600 W led the tent is 3x3 or 3x4 can’t remember. I’ve defoliated a lot now😳 wee bit scary! I’ve read about a foot a foot and a half that the light should be and that’s what I’ve went with. The poo you see on top are just wee bits that escaped my sieving from the water jug. They actually don’t seem to be using much water tbh pots are still heavy from 2 days ago. I’ve probably arsed it up trying to go organic πŸ™„

This is them this morning before turning on lights
                Attached Files

Comment

are you getting any runoff? What is the distance of your light from canopy?

Comment

Also forgot to mention make sure you remove all the leaves you removed from grow space, you don't want any uninvited guests

Comment

• Flange
                      Flange commented
                      Editing a comment
                      On it now! Cheers

• Flange
                      Flange commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I get run off when watering. And light it about

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X