No announcement yet.

A Tragedy Two old stubborn deaf men trying to do something from 2 floors apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tragedy Two old stubborn deaf men trying to do something from 2 floors apart

My cellar is 64 degrees during the winter so I was looking for a propane heater to keep it above 70 so I went to lowes absolutely no heaters except for oil filled , online I go, out of stock was all I kept seeing until I saw a 30000 btu model so I clicked on it when it got here it was for natural gas WTF that is sitting in my living room I tried to return it but amazon wont take any heaters back, the wife is not to happy about our new $200 dollar coffee table , I went back on line and found the propane version. before it showed up I lost my toe now I'm not supposed to go down cellar (anywhere really but the cellar is the only place I go)so the friend that is tending the girls brought it down cellar and set it up .Now you would think that a $200 dollar heater would come with something to hook it up with nope ,he called me saying he needed this type of fitting ,I said look on the bench I just bought everything to fix that white heater. he cant find anything so off to the store he went ,he called ,couldn't find everything he needed ,he sent me a picture of the kit he was going to buy saying it was $35 ,I know I said I just bought the same kit ,Anyways he got what he needed came back and promptly put it together using all the parts he couldn't find on the bench,
    Tomorrow night this cold is supposed to move on out Now here's my take on it .I am truly blessed to have a friend that would watch the girls then put the heater together, nether one his forte .My Utter complete and total frustration is that I couldn't help, and I cant go see it until Thursday, The 3 week defole is Thursday, I see my Doctor on Tuesday and hes going to give me a birthday gift he just doesn't know it yet lol I figure if I go out the front door then walk down the driveway and go in the cellar door then sit my ass down and have the plants brought out to me I can manage of coarse this depends on what the Doc says I hope this brings a chuckle to you all I know I did writing it have a good day
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Well dang OJ that's too bad when you know what to do but can't because of your handicap right now. I bet it's wearing you down, i hate feeling helpless also and needing help doing things i know i can do just can't for the time being.......it's temporary. Great friend you got there even though you got alot of paper weights and door stoppers and a xtra table throw a pretty tablecloth on it.

Here's a also not so funny but it is gotta laugh about our daily mishaps.... I filled my new auto containers from my outdoor soil mix. Some how a soil critter got into my tub of soil and got scooped into my auto containers. I had just gotten both dark devil autos to come out of soil maybe 2days old now and for shits sake i go to look at them this a.m. and the friggin bug ate the green colyendron and now it's a tooth pick look only. Down to 1 dark devil now and i'm looking at it like a hawk.

I sure understand that heater issue. My outdoor porch tent is a real wing dinger mc guiver setup. Chicken coop clamp light for heat, 1 half dead LED and 1 good working LED. Right now it's 63 f with all lights on and humidity 60% which really does not bother me cause these are " teen " size clones photos, testing there tolerance LOL. Dang soil bugs. You keep your chin up OJ spring is just around the corner.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hope everything thing works out for you folks. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Semper Fi man

Comment

Hope you get feeling better OJH. Time for a video feed and watering ap
        Get well!
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I can somewhat relate, I broke my back in 94, latest the Dr told me was not to lift a fork, I ask him how I was supposed to eat, he said I said nothing about having food on it. Then he said no stairs and no getting in or out of an auto. I didn't bother to ask if I could wipe my own ass. It sucks being disabled, and no one really understands except those that are in the same boat. Can I follow his advice, no, my home has stairs, I must eat if only to control the munchies, and I must drive to the store/s.
          I also dont like others doing what I should be doing for myself, but there are some things that I must let others do now. Did I say yet that it sucks being disabled!
          Sounds like you will be back after it soon, good luck and get better fast!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X