Miracle Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Miracle Grow

I understand that time release is no good and MG soil is bad for MJ. Any thoughts on their Shake n Feed brand which i saw had worm castings, kelp, meal? Yay or Nay? I cant find any info on it as far as MJ grows.

Do you have a link I can take a peek
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

A hard NO on that Tedtheclown. Its way heavy in nitrogen 12% and slow release for 3 months..that would be bad for flower period if it hadnt already fried the plants. I think i read here on GWE that in a pinch Cactus fert is better than nothing and actually pretty good mixture for flowering.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

I havent used it on any of my plants, i would not use it for flowering! Just wondering if it would be beneficial for mixing in with my mediums for small seedlings and throughout veg?
        Grow stronger plants in your yard with Shake 'N Feed® All Purpose Plant Food (vs unfed plants) great for use on flowers, vegetables, and shrubs, and feeds for up to three months.
        Last edited by Tedtheclown; 03-06-2021, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          The link went to the Amazon haome page and not the product. Is it some kind of organic mix without their regular slow release plant food in it? Because the mg slow release is not good for weed it doesn't release the nutes in the right amounts for it to grow well. In the old days we used nutes formulated for tomatoes but the new weed specific nutes are the way to go

• Tedtheclown
          Tedtheclown commented
          Editing a comment
          I fixed the link. It is a controlled release 😞! Just thought that if used in a small dose might help the growing medium if i were to grow a photo for 3 months before the flip. But it might not seem good for flowering stage. I may try a lil on one of my clones and see what happens. I also have peppers and tomatoes growing, so they will get it for sure. Cant find anything good locally here. They do have cactus nutes 😂.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it's the same ol stuff they've been putting out I thought they finally put out something different. The nitrogen in it is a three month slow release and unless you are going to veg for three months it's going to burn up your plants when you're trying to flower. It's just best to be able to adj the food you are feeding to your plants some strains might be ok in mg but most won't and if you start having trouble you can't fix it with the slow release stuff

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X