Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two questions: 1. Normal Leaf Dyeing or problem 2. Strange growth on buds

Me again with my first grow and more questions..sorry to bother you

I only had one question and while taking pics I noticed something prompting me for a second question. Thought I would just consolidate them into one post.

Question 1; As posted on the link below, I am probably still a week out from harvest on a couple of my small girls. My trichomes are all starting to get cloudy, a few orange, and a few starting to bend over. My worry is the leaves are looking either nutrient deficient, or simply nearing the end. In my novice mind, I am down the road enough that neither should really matter at this point but I wanted to get your thoughts because something going on that would hurt the buds is obviously a big deal and I dont know how serious to take this. I posted a couple of pics of one of the leaves and the associate bud near. What are your thoughts?
    Hi Guys, Working on my very first grow and don't want to get to the end and harvest too late so I wanted to post a couple of pics I took with a jewlers lens and an overall shot of a bud. Any idea if these are ready or if they are even close? Being my first ones, I have no idea what I am looking for other than posts saying the

Question 2: I was using my jewelers loop to look at the trichomes when I saw weird growths outta the middle of my buds. I posted two pics through the lens (as best I can). What in the heck is this thing growing out of my buds?

Thanks again!
    Attached Files

The leaf spotting may be a root problem, but so close to harvest you shouldn't worry. After chop, check out the root ball. It's likely that the plant is just beginning to shut down too.

I think you have nanners - male flowers that pop up either from genetics or from other causes late in flower. If you leave them, you will likely get feminized seeds. You can grow them out and get more plants that tend to also make what the botanists call "intersex flowers".
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

What he said above
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

HI. Thanks for the response. I have another strain of seed I am waiting on to use after these are harvested. Can I remove the thing or I can I go ahead and harvest now and try and at least get some bud out of it?

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
          UndergroundFarmer commented
          Editing a comment
          Most growers (when they are fortunate enough to catch it) trim off the affected buds and watch the rest of the plant closely until chop date. Don't harvest too soon if you can avoid it because the bud will likely disappoint.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          IF there are not to many, pluck them!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X