Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First harvest ready yet?

Hi Guys,

Working on my very first grow and don't want to get to the end and harvest too late so I wanted to post a couple of pics I took with a jewlers lens and an overall shot of a bud.

Any idea if these are ready or if they are even close? Being my first ones, I have no idea what I am looking for other than posts saying the trichomes starting to look cloudy but with my untrained eye they do.

FYI - These are 100 OG Kush strain plants that have been in flowering for about a month.

Appreciate the feedback!
    Attached Files

Wait until you see about 10% amber color.

I'd say you are in the harvest window - just wait about a week or 10 days or so.....
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks Canuck147! Let you guys know how it turns out..excited

Comment

Your definitely close. I see a bunch of amber trikes on the leaves but not on the buds. Make sure you judging the amount of amber on the buds when it comes to harvest. Like Canuck said, about a week or two to go.
        You got any pics of the whole plant? From what I see she looks good.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Looks good. I would say maybe 15 days or so. Looks like it can easily build up in fatness soon a little bit more.
          1 month in flower in not that long, not even for a OG kush. This is why I think you might have a couple of weeks left or maybe 3.
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

just remember when you do harvest to cure it properly...that can increase the potency, just like aging hard liquor.
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X