Temp, humidity exhaust controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp, humidity exhaust controller

Other than using a AC Infinity exhaust fan with built in temp and humidity controls, what else is out there that you guys use? I have another fan I can set up but like to be able to control fan speed when temp and humidity goes out of range? Whatcha working with folks?
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

I modified one of these to run my 6" fan in my 4x4 pheno tent.
    The outlet plug is wired to only allow separate controls for temp and humidity.
    I removed the cover and found that they power each outlet with a separate relay.
    Because the circuit is at the same potential, I just made a small jumper wire to connect the line terminals of the outlets.
    Now the outlet will operate if either temp or humidity is out of range.
    Took about 30 minutes to modify it.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I got running the Inkbird Thermostat 608T 2 Temperature Sensor with Timer Control Heating and Cooling with my heater plugged in you can also get the version with humidity but i wen't with double temp probes for heating and cooling and i plan on plugging in my ac so it shuts off and turns back on only when needed. possibly gonna get another one for humidifier / dehumidifier

I did not like the default controller with the T series infinity model so i bought the S version and the AC Infinity Controller 67, Smart Fan Controller with Temperature, Humidity, and Timer Controls, for CLOUDLINE Airlift CLOUDRAY Cooling and Ventilation I recommend taking a look at it

I have it auto mode so my fan rests at 3 under 72f so if it goes too cold the fan exhaust slows down to keep warmer air in and then i set that ever 2 degrees above 72f it will rise my exhaust fan speed by 1 so it will jump to speed 4 and so on also depending on humidity it will kick up or slow down.

Something to take a look at if you just have the regular controller with your T8 it also has a app

Some Info on the controller 67

Functions include automated triggers, timers, on/off cycling, and scheduling.

Intelligent Programming

The smart auto modes trigger your fan to activate in response to climate changes. Its fan speed can dynamically adjust itself to current temperature or humidity levels, producing optimal amounts of airflow. The fan speed can also operate in an optional minimum setting to maintain cooling and ventilation. Timer, on/off cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of uses.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I picked up the 67 controller last week. Pretty sweet app that goes along with it. Nicer than the stock controller.

The Inkbird sounds like it will work for what I need.

I use both awesome products
      5x5 tent
      2000 watt Aglex cob series
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

The good thing about the ink bird is has two plugs work one and work two so if it gets too hot you can have one plug turn on an AC or an extra fan and if it gets too cold the other plug will be put in a heater also humidity unit works same way but for humidity not heat
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Nute
          Nute commented
          Editing a comment
          I have been using for years always maintains perfect environment

i have an ink bird for humidity and I plug my exhaust fan to it. humidity get hi, it gets sucked out. only way i can seem to control it in my basement. I had an ac 4" but the auto control sucked my temps too low the way it ramps up and down vs just cutting out
        If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

I don't use AC Infinity but I'm looking to replace my air carbon filter with one of them.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            I have one of their filters awell. Works great as far as I'm concerned.

I use the AC Infinity for humidity. The new controller (from their website) is amazing. It is fully customizable. I also use the Inkbird controller and an automatic humidifier. The new controller is so much better than the old one, but it’s only sold by itself. The old one is good, but doesn’t have time periods and the ramping and minimum fan speed on the new controller makes The cheapest way to get that is to buy the fan with the analog controller and get the controller separately.

Here is what I use and My setup stays in a 3 degree/RH range. I love the short heater. Had a regular size, but it was too tall. If you don’t use an analog heater, it won’t turn back on when the plug turns off. I also recommend not having the heater on max or it will heat too fast.

Everything I use but the heater plug goes to my Bluetooth. I calibrated the humidity on the Bluetooth hygrometers with the salt method and then calibrated the AC infinity sensor to the hygrometer.

All that being said, I am a rookie, but I can be obsessively detail oriented.

-humidifier
          https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
          -heater
          -heater plug
          -water thermometer
          -exhaust fan
          https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-home...roller-4-inch/
          -fan controller
          https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-home...an-controller/
          -thermometer/hygrometer

here is my grow so far. I’m only 45 days in. I also use a sump pump hooked to the inside of my back yard hose bib. I plumbed my water off the bib and wired it myself. Don’t do that unless you know how.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Jreb04; 03-05-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X