• Show
Clear All

That Was Fast

Click image for larger version

Name:	popping.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	495608
    Less than 36 hours tucked into their bed and they're popping already. Feminized OG Kush in this bed but the Raspberry Parfait and CBD High Tide are all doing the same. I guess I'll give them another day and then put them in their cups. I'm kinda shocked they went so fast.

Why not put them in today ??
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's raining with lightning & thunder. I vowed to stay in my pj's today and I don't want to get my slippers wet.. Truth be told, I haven't prepared the seedling cups yet.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Roger that

Hey guys new here. Looking to ask a question about my grow is this right spot?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to make a new thread. You do that in the left corner, on the light green bar. Press the small icon and a list of options will come up. And one of the options should be “make a new post”

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021 grow.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	495663
    The Captain shamed into going outside in the rain in my pajamas. You owe me a new pair of slippers CaptainWeise91.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife is actually pretty good at making slippers. she knits and crochets a lot. I Think I Can convince her to make you a new pair. I will be happy to send them to the your home as a package 📦

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha, you're a good man. Actually my girlfriend has an obsession with buying me slippers and I have a drawer full of them still in the packages.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Problem solved I guess 😅😅.
      I can’t walk with slippers here, it’s too hot where I am 😂. I don’t even have heat my house

Oh good another big grow right beside ya again crucialbunny keep them socks dry
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Three of them are starters for friends once they establish a root system.. Some people prefer to have their plants started for them and I enjoy getting them going. Normally I start twice as many as I need because male attrition. But this year I went with 2 different feminized strains.

Sure makes it less time consuming waiting and wondering. I'm just having trouble with some older seeds from garden of green some auto berry they are very small seeds really don't look good compared to other seeds. I'm gonna give them another 24hr then forget those ones.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      I managed to coax a single seed from last season's dwarf and it popped within 48 hours. My bag seeds are going on year 6 now but I haven't tried any of them. Yet. Sometimes those older seeds take awhile to come back to life. I tossed a number of them that didn't pop into my onion growing pot and low and behold several weeks later I had weed growing in my onions.

Ain't that funny now. Well these were gifted and i have others. LOL what a combo hey they do have a strain garlic & onion heehee

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X