Trial help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial help

Hi everyone, this is just a quick trial before my humidifier turns up. Just a bag seed in canna terra professional plus. Straight into the soil with tap water, after about 48 hrs she had popped and looked good. Next 48 hrs she stretched and bent over so I propped her up using a little more soil. added 1ml canna start, 1 ml canna rhizo and half ml of calmag to 500ml water ph 6.3. Using a 600W mars hydro and then plan switching to 600W hps. Like I said this is a quick trial as I don't want to fry my sensi seeds. All help greatly appreciated 🙏

Lower your light, it's too high. That's why she's stretching so much. When you transplant to a bigger pot, bury her a little deeper. My seedlings started to stretch and I had to lower my TS600 to about 12". They seem to have stopped so try that

Comment

dphipps1020 is right. Lower your light to stop all that stretching.
      Go easy on the nutes. They are still just babies. They don't need much of anything right now.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Careful with nutes. You are growing in a "super" soil so there are nutrients in there already. Even the manufacturer states the nutrients are good for one week, likely longer. They unfortunately don't state what the NPK ratios are in their formulas which is a bit concerning.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X