Leaves brown and yellow and tiny plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves brown and yellow and tiny plants

First grow here. Two plants were started Dec 4 and one started Nov 19. They have always been slow growers but I’ve attributed it to things like I didn’t have the humidity right or the light intensity. I thought they had a magnesium deficiency and started supplementing with cal/mag about 2 weeks ago but they are getting worse. Today I thought maybe I was overwatering them and they were sitting directly on the ground so I put them on some wood pieces so they weren’t touching the ground. There was a bit on condensation like wetness under them but not a ton of water and no mould.
    They are in a tent, in soil, Mars hydro TS1000, lights 18 on 6 off, Dutch science nutrients - first used grow now on bloom and cal/mag alternating watering with plain water.

If they are autos they are done.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’m no expert, but they look done. What do the trichromes look like?

Comment

Whoa really?!? They are autos but the plants are so tiny, 1-2 feet tall and not bushy at all! I just looked at the tricomes and one plant is a mix of clear, cloudy and a couple brown and the other 2 are still clear. Should I harvest the one plant and keep doing what I am and let the other 2 grow for a little longer?
        thanks very much, I really appreciate the input

Comment

I have to agree with Budgal and Gibson here. If they were my plants I would trim off some of those spent sun leaves, flush well, and let those buds swell just a bit for a few days. They may not be bushy like you hoped but they certainly are not going to get any larger. Mark this one as a successful seed to bud grow and take what you learned into your next grow. Good job.

Comment

The reason why you don’t have the trichomes you want is because you have stunned it pretty bad. This is why I always say autos are not for a first grow choice. You have 1 chance and only 1 chance to make the grow without mistakes is you want a decent yield..
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Awesome thanks all! Super excited for my first harvest

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X