What else could be wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else could be wrong.

Hey guys hope everyone is doing great. These 2 plants got me bonkers lol. From the day they started growing they've been weird. Today I sprayed them, did not soak but watered them. Within 15 minutes they started the claw. Here they are 8 hours later. Any clues? I read nitro but I haven't given them any yet. I'm going to transplant 1more time then I use starbuck coffee grounds, and I might try tea bags.

The roots are coming out the bottom. Can it be causing them to look so blah? I'm hoping transplant, coffee ground will improve then I'm gonna 12/12 these suckers in a few days. hope for the best.

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really understand what you mean when you say you sprayed them? If it was just water, clawing doesn't make sense. If you have roots coming out the bottom then that's a good sign it's time to move to a larger container. Coffee grounds supply a good source of nitrogen but that needs be buffered with some quality compost and soil. The dark green leaves of your plants seem to indicate they are getting plenty of nitrogen, The easiest way to fry a plant is nitro burn. My suggestion would be to wait on the 12/12 until they have fully recovered from a transplant. Too many system shocks in rapid succession is hard on a plant and makes diagnosing problems far more difficult. In other words, go slow and monitor changes with each new step. Good luck

Looks like overwatering .. or what you said that after you water if you don’t have plant risers then water will be sucked back in. Make sure to water when pot feels dry sometimes when top soil feels dry the core may still be moist gotta watch for that

Comment

• TheKieftan
      TheKieftan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i second the overwatering issue are the leaves fat and feel meaty if so it’s definitely overwatering leaves shouldn’t feel thicker than a sheet of paper in my experience

BMW66 Coffee grounds contain caffeine, which is an herbicide, it will stunt even kill MJ plants. Now IF you can wash out all of the bad, whats left is good. Coffee made my 90 day autos go 120+ from being stunted.

Comment

I spray with distilled water. I haven't given them anything but water. Just so different from a couple yrs ago. I grew 3 yrs indoors, lots of clones. These 2 little suckers really have me stunned lol.
      About them used dried coffee grounds, is a great natrual way to give nitrogen and I only use starbucks, they love the stuff, best thing for these plants. I only use coffee grounds, egg shells, dried banana peel, and wood ash with stage changing. And I'm gonna try molasses this time. Thanks everyone.
      Last edited by BMW66; 03-02-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X