Leaves pointing upward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves pointing upward

What would make your fan leaves look like they are growing upwards. Is my led light to far away from the plant it’s about in week 5 of flowering stage

How far away is the light and what wattage?

Comment

Normally it's the first sign of to much light but sometimes a happy plant will do it too check this out it explains it

by Nebula Haze Are your leaves all tipped up, "praying" to the sun gods? I used this think this was the sign of a healthy, fast-growing marijuana plant, but it's actually a sign of stress! Pointed up leaves are sometimes the first sign your cannabis plant is getting too much light. You also might see it in high heat or very low humidity levels.
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Cowboysnation67 as long as your leaves stay green they're doing good. I'm sure it explains it in the link I found on the main site above

They need more light!

Comment

They don’t need more light if they are pointing upwards.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

They could be stretching for the light? Or canoe like would mean too much. I just saw pointing upwards. A pic would be nice

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            If he wrote they are curling upwards, yea then it’s too much heat or too much intense light.
            But when he is writing “pointing upwards” I take that for they are “praying” and have enough light already, or they are close to the good spot with the lumens.

I guess it depends on how you decipher it 😂.
          I totally agree with happy light. That’s usually with the center pointing up correct? Or would all fan leaves be pointing upwards?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            To me it’s makes sense what he is writing about, even without a picture. If the leaves was curling and making a taco, he would write it.
            All my fan leaves are pointing upwards after 1-2 hours after they get water or a feed. Maybe my light is a little bit too close, but I have no signs of light burn or what so ever.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X