Clones journal unknown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Clones journal unknown

Here are 4 clones i got going. I took 2 off of each plant i have in the flower stage. Just transplanted into coco coir 2 gal pots, mixed with bat guano, mag lime, zeolite and perlite. I will be giving a nute solution from canna coco A+B. The wider/short clones where cut early Mid January and the taller ones where cut 4 weeks ago. Right now im only using a 3 21w cfl bulbs and 6 cheap led lights that make up around 40 watts draw, keeping them around 6in above the plants. I will be giving them a week from the transplant to make sure they dont stress and will be topping and lst them. Once my flowering plants are done these will go into my grow tent with 2 200w actual draw leds so i can really start giving them good food. I will try and post pics every week to show progress.
    Attached Files

Looks like you are moving up in the world ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€ they're all lookin happy. I'll be following along exited to watch your second go at it now that you have the stuff you need. Good luck ๐ŸŒณ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

A few bud picks from my other ones
      Attached Files

Comment

What the heck, lets top em. Notice the way the side branch grows compared to the other! Not sure what this one is, i do know it grows short and wide off the mother. And its roots were nice and white with lil hairs sticking out when i looked at the roots before transplant, so i know it is growing great. Tonight the medium is still wet because its a lil higher humidity in this room, but they love it in the veg stage.
        Attached Files

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookin good ๐Ÿ‘

That EM1 is starting to help now. You can see a few spores on the surface of medium, there is em1 that i made awhile back and added it into the medium of foilage leaves and coco with perlite, zeolite and some mag limestone. Should i suppercrop these?
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Ted i just transplanted my clones they are showing 5 nodes i'm topping not bending yet, i'm going to try to manifold better and get my plant stronger. Mine are in there final pot. Those are way to young to consider super cropping in my opinion.

I believe these are some type of sativa, the mother is atleast 4 ft. I have 2 tall spacey plants and 2 short wide ones, they are bag seed and not sure what bud they came from. The flowering ones are really dang slow for the first go! Seems like the clones are picking up speed. I would really like to know what species these are! I have 21 other seeds that i know the names. These plants grow huge. I got some compost outside thats breaking down and i am going to plant one outside and see how tall it goes ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's crazy only because I know where you live lol good luck man, don't get caught. They'll tie you to a tree and feed you x-lax ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ over there

• Tedtheclown
          Tedtheclown commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey now! The desert is a crazy place ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oooooooh chocolate @MeEasy.....got a story it's not pretty about finding x-lax in my Mother's purse ( hell i don't know why it was in there, i was looking for gum) anyhoo ya know what i did with it......and ran bow legged crying home from my friends house
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol that happened to me when I was little ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ except it was in the fridge

I just topped the taller one, went from 13in to 7in. If you remember, these are the clones from Feb 1.
        Attached Files

Comment

Further growing, here is a pic of the 2 bushier ones. Set them outside to get some fresh air and help dry it out. Soil has been wet since yesterday feed of canna series a+b and cal-mag. Ph is around 6.0, got a new ppm, ec, ph reader coming soon. These are showing a few defs, im working on it. Also got some tomatoes and jalapeรฑos popping. Getting a feel for the dome setup i have. What you think?
          Attached Files

Comment

Letting the girls get some โ˜€๏ธ! They are sure are coming along.
            Attached Files

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't mention bugs, I you are growing any sweet strains they'll call bugs from around the block. Just something to think about, the sun is beautiful the problem with it is it's outside lol

• Tedtheclown
              Tedtheclown commented
              Editing a comment
              I might catch me some praying mantis and throw em in my grow tent! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Only thing im concerned about is fung knats, they pop up from time to time. We get like 4/5 in long ones everywhere (praying mantis). Was thinking about flipping these to flower in about 4 weeks.

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              My brother has ladybugs in his room. He built them a nest and feeds them he's only bought like 30 bucks worth once that I know of and they've been around for at least a year now. Don't be fooled by the name ladybug they're vicious hunters. Another good one is 3 or 4 tbs of peroxide in a quart size sprayer of water just before you turn off the lights for their night spray it all around the tent pots and plants it will kill any mold spores helps fend off most bugs and the plants love the boost of oxygen they get from it. I do this for my plants about every 3 weeks or so during veg. I don't ever spray anything on my flowering plants unless there's a problem and I have to. It's just not worth the risk for molds because buds will hold moisture inside them. Peroxide n water as a drench is really good for the roots to especially if you are having root problems but just because you want to is again a good boost of oxygen for the plants once in awhile

Lighting is not great, i know. Just an update on my clones, they are growing quick now. Ive done some lst on 3 and as you can see im letting one grow natural with no topping, i plant to let it grow wild all summer ๐Ÿค”! Ive fed only coco canna nutes w cal mag and used a em1 solution early on for micro beneficials, growing in coco and leaf mix. I will be transplanting in a few days to bigger pots and was thinking about scrogging the 3 once i have the canopy even in the next week or so. I am very happy how these clones have turned out and they are healthy up close. If any one has any questions or concerns i would love to help or explain how simple this is! Ive got some good organic super soil i made and the mycorrhiza is looking good. Thanks to MeEasy for giving me advice on organic, and will be showing pics of my experience. This page is awesome!

Comment

Happy growing
              Attached Files

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                Are these the clones you've been working on?

• Tedtheclown
                Tedtheclown commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes they are. They are roughly 45 days

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought so just wanted to be sure, they're growing right along and lookin good ๐Ÿ‘ did you get your light situation figured out? Hope they're replacing it

Hitting the rain season now and hot. Rh is 75-90 outside temps in 25-30c. Been moving them in and out to keep em from switching, when my lights kick back on in the tent i bring em inside the room and turn on the room light, before i go to bed i bring them out on the balcony and turn the outside light on. I dont have space for em right now. Waiting on my other 2 to finish flowering, maybe 2-3 weeks. Finally got some grandmaโ€™s molasses! Check out my other stuff i got going.

Comment

Better pics of the clones now that its light outside. I have okra, cucumber, and zucchini growing. Loving those root riot cubes! My super soil i made, you can see the fungi growing, loving it. Im going all organic on my next ones
                Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X