πŸ€”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL πŸ€”

Came home to this and i think it has a calcium def showing! What you guys think?
    ph is around 6.5!
    I did move the lights up last night, because i felt like they were to close. Anyways i will give them a dose of some cal mag tonight and hope for the best.
    Have had no issues til now, 4th week of flower.
    Ive been doing the same care for my 2 plants and the other one shows no sign of any problems. Other than that, they both look healthy with a slight nute burn. This is an indoor grow, havent seen any issues with bugs, usually water once a day and temp and humidity is fine. Im wondering if its because i moved the light up.
    Last edited by Tedtheclown; 02-24-2021, 05:20 AM.

Are you watering once a day ? Is that correct ?

sounds like you are not giving it enough water? If you already need to water it the day after again ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can get the funniest symptoms from over watering / root bound and under watering

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      What size pots are they? There's no reason you should be watering with runoff every day, unless your plant is way too big for your pot. Is your soil absorbing the water? I had some that would give all kinds of runoff because it wasn't soaking up the water very fast, I had to water the pot several times before it was actually watered.

• Tedtheclown
      Tedtheclown commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you guys answered my issue, my pot may be too small, 😞! I thought it would have been okay. I might aswell take a chance and transplant during this flower stage. I was thinking about transplanting last week, but didnt think i was gonna have issues.

Are these the clones you grew?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tedtheclown
      Tedtheclown commented
      Editing a comment
      No, these are my first ones, my clones are doing excellent! Ill shoot ya some pics of them when i get home
      Last edited by Tedtheclown; 02-24-2021, 05:39 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C9D53363-60DC-4DEE-B10F-4A83390FBB82.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	493821 Here is a pic of my clones

Comment

Here is a few more pics of my regular grow from a white light πŸ˜‚ not blurple! I also just hooked up my other light only going bloom becasue its closer to my giant. Hope you enjoy, i have clones to perk up and autos next run, stay tuned!
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for you those are getting real tall.

Your clones look good there Tedtheclown keep a steady light on them, keep it close if you can those back 2 look ready for a bigger pot. I kinda overwatered mine the last time an i fed them some guano poo tea a teaspoon in a 16oz water bottle. Notice how they reach up for the light. They love that little t-5. The closer the light the less the stretch for now.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I will be transplanting the back 2 Sunday, i see a lil root coming out the bottom. I want to keep those more flat and lower, will top off once i get another node ( about 3/4 right now). I have 3 21w cfls and 6 cheap led lights about 50w, so im sure i have close to 80-100 watts of power on them. Keeping them about 6 inch away. I do not want them to get tall, i want to top em and make them wide.
        Take a look at my regur grow and look closely at the smaller one with soo many bid sights growing up, i only topped it once and they all streched good and most of the nodes grew all the same lenght, no tying sown or training. This time i will train a different route and these clones are gonna be a fun tester for greatness! First time growing this crop, but a green thumb in most gardens! I hope we both have a success at growing and would love to share the experience

Comment

Starting to get some frost, end of week 4 switched! I know slight nute burn before, hope next 2 weeks are promising, will only give bloom nutes now, i have some bat guano which is from a local source as we have tons of fruit bats! Will it hurt my them at this stage πŸ€”. Too much N? I want to do a grow journal for my clones, and would like some feedback and i think alot of growers could come together. I will do a journal next.
          Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X