New grower - need help identifying an issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower - need help identifying an issue

Hello there, first time posting so hope all is ok.

I’m a first time grower, I don’t have much space or funds to set up a real grow area with lights and all. I’m also limited for space so the pot it’s in is about as large as I can go.

there is a issue I’m running into where small spots in the leaf die and dry out completely. I removed the larger affected leaves and it picked up a little.

what is this and how can I stop it?
    thanks for any suggestions, I appreciate it!

Need input!
    Almost looks to be water spots, do you spray them? What is the PH? RH? Temps?
    The first thing to check with clawed leaves is bugs, then moisture.
    See the link at the top of this page "Plant Problems"

Comment

• OCEnew
      OCEnew commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve only ever sprayed with neem oil after a thrips infestation really early on

I would not even bother growing except if you live in a legal state an can grow outdoors where it could have a chance. Your pissing in the wind of darkness. I'd give you some " hope " if you even considered a serious grow. I take growing weed seriously, it's my medicine.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• OCEnew
      OCEnew commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m from New Zealand so there isn’t anything legal about growing here at all.

Just trying to do the best with what I can, thanks for the input though 😁

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess what, it isn't legal in Georgia either but I still grow both indoors and out.
      My outdoor grows are simply because I like to garden.
      The indoor grows are what I use to make my meds.
      Your plant is SEVERELY light deprived.
      I realize it seems daunting to start this journey, but growing has been quite liberating.

Unfortunately you will find that it's just not a simple matter of planting some seeds in a pot and watering them. Many first time growers believe that because its called weed it will grow like crazy. It actually requires a good amount of care in order for it to produce any consumable product. some also think the fan leaves contain THC so they can smoke/consume them too. Unless the cannabis is really potent the content of THC in the leaves will be worthless. You'd have to smoke a lunch bag full of it to get a buzz equal to a beer.

Having said all that it looks either over watered or too much heat and or humidity.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X