Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

I have a question that I hope you folks can help me with . I grew plants from a feminized seed and two plants were stressed and produced seeds if I use these seeds are they female as well ?

If your plant was fertilized by its own pollen then there should be no male DNA in it, thus producing feminized seeds. From what I have read there is a chance that hermie seeds have a genetic tendency to produce hermie offspring. Because sometimes seeds tend to show recessive traits there is always a chance of having a few male seeds.

Comment

Good chance the seeds will be just like the plant they came from - happened to me once - stressed out a Purple Stilton autoflower and after drying and curing the very first bud I cut into produced about 25 seeds. I thinking - shit are all the buds gonna be loaded with seeds? Nope- just the first one - what are the odds of finding the only bud with seeds first? Kept about 20 of the most viable looking seeds and have about 10 left - they have all grown into feminized Purpke Stilton autoflowers.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks you all for your help , it was what I had thought . There should be no male chromosomes in that plant so they should be almost all female seeds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X