Grow tent cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow tent cleaning

Do you clean your tent between grows? What do you clean it with? Wipe down with bleach and water?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Yup - clean with bleach - I also use clorox wipes and wiped down the inside every time I ta,e the plants out for watering.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm a big fan of Orange oil over bleach for any application. Consists of the terpene d-limonene and is the finest organic solvent, cleaner and pest killer known to man.
      You wipe your tent down with this product and it will not only get rid of any residual nutes, soil, foliar sprays and grime, but decimate mold, mildew, fungus, spores and kills any arthropods in the area. Comes pre-diluted or you can purchase the high test. And did I mention it smells heavenly? It's like being in an orange grove.
      Last edited by quirk; 02-20-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

After my bout with wpm last year I regularly use bleach and water to clean my tent out. Once every couple weeks or so.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Full wipedown with bleach and hot water between every grow.

Comment

I also use bleach n water to clean then I use straight peroxide and spray everything wiping behind with cheap paper towels and I'll use half to three quarters of a roll changing towels very often to avoid spreading/smearing anything that could be there. Then throughout the grow I use a peroxide/water mix (I just squeeze a bit in my qt sprayer but it's 2-4 tbs of peroxide) I'll spray plants and all until flower I still spray in flower but don't recommend spraying buds with anything unless you are having a problem imo it's just not worth the risk of mold
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X