No announcement yet.

Virgin auto run oh and journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well your Wedding Cake looks way better than mine did no where near the volume of colas. I'll grow her again sometime did not give her my good mojo and they suffered from love momma was not feeling fung sway.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      oops made another foggy brain double post.......sorry

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes we don't put our hearts in a grow and it will show, life has sure been in a mood, dealing all of us some shit lately. I'm sure you are working on the garden outside, that should help get the fung sway back in line

Yes it's been great weather i've been working in my little greenhouse doing my flower seeds. Sorry for being a bummer, also just found 2 more male autos from seed replacements. Thank goodness i got 2 tents running at least my photos are fems. The autos were reg. autos? 3 males 1st grow......gave me 6 replacements 4 have been male. I've got no mojo with luck lately........

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• grouchyoldman
      grouchyoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi SoOrbudgal, How old were your autos when they displayed their sex?

I've got two Girl Scout regular auto seedlings and the sooner I know M/F the sooner I can replant if necessary. First auto grow so I'm not sure what to expect.

grouchyoldman between 4-5wks old i spaced them about a wk or so apart starting seed. They are under full spectrum LED since 3wks. I will not purchase nor use reg. auto seeds ever again LOL. Same with reg. photo seeds. If i get a seed from dispensary bud and it looks viable i save it and will grow it just hoping it's female but as a side single plant grow i'm not going to count on stats for being fems. My odds have not been good LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Hello all, just another quick pic update. I never write down the day they break ground just when they go in as sprouts, and I forgot to mark which ones were which (life has the ol brain twisted right now) but half hit the dirt on 2/21 (65 days) others on 3/1 (57 days). Again the two alone are the WC
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi MeEasy i'm just a recorder my obsession with times all from type of work i use to do recorded, wrote down shit so it's a habit. Anyway i just write down when it gets first set of leaf.........then forget it until i see tiny budlets then i count first day of flower and write weekly on my calender. I just kinda want to know general age of flowering. Just like you did i judge the trichs in there final days.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep SoOrbudgal that's about how I run things, I generally do a little better than I am now but I think some people just go way to far and make it a scientific process. That's their way so I'm not saying it's wrong or bad especially if it's their livelihoods but it's just not my way lol this is my hobby not my job 🤪😋

• newbutoldgrower75
        newbutoldgrower75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello my friend. The girls are looking amazing😍. Will message you in the next day or two buddy, been a hectic week for me.

Correct ahmundo aha MeEasy

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Hello again everyone time for another update. These ladies are moving at a great pace 4 are 65 days and 4 are 73 days from sprouts hitting the soil. One wedding cake 1st pic middle far back and one Bruce Banner 2nd pic middle row left are getting pretty close to done very few clear trichomes left but I think they'll fatten up a bit more. I'm pleasantly surprised with how fast these have been maturing I did miss the ability to pick the flower time (couple are pretty small) but I believe I'll have to grow more autos
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          they are looking great. now that i have a photo flower tent, i love it, cloning and the flip, but i also love these autos. they are just cool. like you said you just have to have a few more. always got to have some autos going tho.

• RetiredGuy
          RetiredGuy commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking fantastic!

It's time for another update.... starting to look like fall in here. I did a good defoliation on one of the wedding cake, Bruce Banner, and cheese berry here's some before n after of each and the tent. Won't be long on the WC and BB I stripped them really good in prep for their hanging.
        pics
        1,2 n 3 WC
        4,5 n 6 BB
        7 n 8 CB
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man oh man those look fantastic MeEasy great grow. I won't be using my small cont. anymore for my autos i'm using 2+gal. now mostly 3gal fabric next rounds. I got 5 of those folgers going and at 7 to 8 wks they are very small returns. Never expected much poor conditions an me fault At least they will take less time for trimming, good yield in my book i'd be happy for sure with yours. I know you are

• grouchyoldman
          grouchyoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          Very Beautiful MeEasy! Well done.
          You are making a nice case for Autos. I hope you'll provide a final harvest yield as a data point for a really successful autoflower grow.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          grouchyoldman thank you... I will put up a total weight once they're done 4sure. I'm pretty impressed with them so far.

SoOrbudgal thank you... I believe you were one of who said to use 3 gal I'm following the leads of you and a few others on here

Yep i use 3gal. cloth or plastic for my autos when i want them to do well. Easy to manage keep healthy than my small container runs.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Well guys/gals another week has passed, I cut the first one down today the smaller wedding cake she's hanging by her toes. The others are still stacking on a little weight three of em are getting a few ambers and won't be long for them. I put some colored dots on one of the pics to identify the strains.
          red= Cinderella Jack
          Green = Bruce Banner
          blue = Wedding Cake
          Yellow = Cheese Berry
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Chunky buds on that Cake! The whole tent looks like a chunky bud factory. Thanks for the dots!!

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Jeff I actually bought a box of multi colored plant tags to help myself tell the plants apart without standing on my head trying to read the tags now if I could just remember what color tag I put in what strain I'll have to get me a grease board to hang on the wall and use as my new memory lol be like an external hard drive 💾

Dang MeEasy what a great looking grow on that wedding cake more than i think i got on my photo of her LOL but she is a fine mega munchie type weed LOL. I got salted nuts and MMs in a bowl when i smoked that dang it. Love seeing grows finish so well. I guess GG#4 doesn't yellow up much like those you got and some i've had in the past? Sheeeeesh i gotta write down friggin everything on my calendar water, feedings, first budlet sure does help me out.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Ms SoOrbudgal the wc I cut down is the one that had pistils on it day 13 it finished super fast 4sure. It's a small plant so the buds look really big thinkin 2-3 z could be a little more they're really dense, for under 3 months I think it's really good. I've grown photos for 5 months and only got 2-3 z lol.
            I was always told that as we got older we would lose two things one is our memory and ummm damnit I can't remember what the other one was 😜🤪

Well guys I have good news and bad news good news is I finally closed on the house, bad news I had to pack my growroom. I decided it's best to just cut all the autos down and throw them in a box whole take em to the other house and hang them. They weren't all done but close enough, it's prolly gonna cost me a half z maybe a full z I'm ok with that loss. Here's the beginning of the process as they got boxed 🥺🥺

I just have the two photos in the other tent to move in soil they're not far enough along to cut here's a pic of them from a couple days ago it's still lights out in there so no new pics till later
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well we do have lifes during an after grows, sometimes life shoots you a curve ( I'm dealing with one myself ) I'm looking forward to ending my indoor grow frankly doing continual grows for over a year has me alittle less interested in their care which is not a good idea to ignore the health of plant but it happens. In your case sounds like a great new adventure. Although packing an moving sounds overwhelming to me at this moment. It's exciting for you i hope and not to chaotic your prepared and it's expected. Take it easy, don't lift to much i believe in hireing lifter,mover help now adays. Take care, hope to see you in your new happy digs

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            well they was close enough. you and the girls did great.
            im also in the process of looking for new house and moving so i get it. im gong to have to take mine down eventually soon enough. im trying to reach the finish line first.

SoOrbudgal, i get it. i am kinda in the same way right now. i have been at it heavy since i learned and i have to many plants now, especially that i made my auto cloner. lol.

so much going on it gets hard to give them the TLC they need some times

• newbutoldgrower75
            newbutoldgrower75 commented
            Editing a comment
            They look amazing my friend, well done. I hope my first auto grow is half as good as that. Congratulations to you and the Mrs on finally getting into the house, you must be so happy.

I've read so much about buying and selling this past year it's just a crazy place for buyers and hopefully anyone looking has the competive drive to forge through the process.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Hello everyone, just wanted to stop by and say hi and share my new fuck up lol. Not paying attention I allowed all the autos to overdry, I've been pretty busy smh. I just threw it all in jars last night I'll throw something in em to rehydrate them a little bit. All in all I'm pretty happy with their turnout I was thinking of a pound being a good number and I hit it. Here's the weights I was to damn tired to mess with pics sorry. I'm all moved now it's all about unpacking it. I'll be in and out for a bit still, I have to get some soil started pretty damn quick or momma will run out of smoke before I harvest again and we all know what happens when momma ain't happy lol 😅 🤣 thanks for following along I'll do some more of these or maybe I'll just start a diary of sorts and show off whatever I have growing at that time... see yah soon

Wedding cake 1.... 75g
            Bruce Banner 2.... 57g
            Bruce Banner 1.... 72g
            cheese cheese 1.... 76g
            Wedding cake 2.... 95g
            Cinderella Jack 1.... 50g
            Cinderella Jack 2.... 88g
            Cheese berry 2.... 83g

Total all buds.... 596g
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well i don't worry much about over dried as much as not dried enough, that's one i'm guilty of. Doing a paper bag drying of my last GG i had hanging for 2days only by the branches. Regret now doing it, should of left them dry hanging but did it without thinking it through.......typical of my thought processes now. I'm leaving for a couple days so hubby can at least burp jars i think? Busy time at our place also not like you an getting settled in a new place. That's a very good amount there MeEasy on those autos. Throw a orange peel in their jars??

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              I know how it is when momma runs out. Me too. Lol. That's how it is here. We have to keep growing to keep smoking. I ran out this last time.
              That's where knowing mushrooms come in handy. Easy to trade until I have my own.

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a great harvest, well done! Lots of variety too.

Hi again, just wanted to share a couple more pics I didn't know the ol lady took of the autos in the closet. We were talking last night and she showed me these, I was telling her that I didn't get any pics of them because I was just trying to get em in jars before they turned to powder. I can tell the first three are of that first wedding cake I cut down a couple days before I cut the others the fourth is one of the cheese berry and the other ones I'm not sure of
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I think they look wonderful from what i can see. I had to open an place 2 jars my hubby put up that were too wet and he of course forgot to open an burp so i'm alittle worried. I put the pile into a large papersack overnight sure hope no spores developed .

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yes ma'am mold is much worse than over drying 🤞🤞fingers crossed no mold, no mold, no mold

Edit = oops you distracted me when you said spores and I forgot to say thank you

OK i checked the bag of wet stored buds hubby had jarred couple days ago. This morning i poured them out of the brown paper bag onto the table looked them over really good, smell fine so far. These are really sticky glue buds so extra caution needed. I put them back into the jars left the lids off laying on there sides for now. Man this was a close call another day sealed wet and i could of lost the whole plant harvest. He got busy with out irrigation pump it's on the blink.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              🥳 Nice save 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X