No announcement yet.

Virgin auto run oh and journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE = I top dressed them all with some flower food (earth dust boost) this is their only feeding unless I do a tea or something later. Have a Cinderella Jack that doesn't want to grow up with the rest of them (both CJ are the 2nd plant top n bottom rows) and were both part of the 2nd set of seeds planted sprouts on 3/1. While I had em out I did a little trim around the bottoms nothing crazy just the tiny stuff not growing from lack of light. All but the one seems to be growing right along. WC has some baby hedgehogs and a couple others are about to.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I don't know why I've let these autos get me flustered I don't like not having control over the timing but I mean they're just plants what's the worst thing that can happen I end up with some shity plants. I've grown at least 100 shity plants in my life lol.
      New buds I think look like little hedgehogs lol

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking grow MeEasy I have heard good things about the CJ. Hopefully she'll catch up soon. Maybe have a ball in there, you know like with ballroom dancing, music. A real classy affair, you be the prince. Maybe she'll get her act together. Shut it down before midnight though Seriously, beauty looking plants eh.

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good

They should be taking off here soon. They look healthy. Have they started to flower yet?

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the hedgehogs I'm talking about I think the beginning stages of a bud/ flower looks like a hedgehog, so that's what I call them lol.... the one WC has flowers and a few others are just right behind it

Well i sure hope your WC auto out does my photo version she's not looking like a "smoker" bud wise. She's one of those trichomes filled larfy phenos. I feel like putting her outdoors and freezing her LOL. Maddening 80days in flower over 17wks invested in her.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

UPDATE = Looks like the youngins are catching up to the older ones. Now sure if that means they're about done or about to take off lol. First pic is the WC that flowered real early and in the top view you can see the one CJ that I guess is gonna be a little person 😉 make sure I'm PC. Still taking a handful of leaves every couple days just to uncover any hidden tops/buds. Started lowering the light a couple inches every couple days the other day to increase the intensity it's down to 22" if someone thinks it's to soon to do this on them please let me know there's three or four starting to flower up pretty good figured it's time to increase the light ?.?
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just started a new grow and am switching from 2 gal buckets to 3 gal buckets. I grew fairly strong plants my first grow but I'm sure they would have grown bigger and had a higher yield if the pot was larger.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Were they autos or photos? Catfish22

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        @MeEasy
        Autos, I'm working on getting a perpetual grow going.

Yes about the 3gal. Catfish22 to take it rather seriously to me that is the way to go. My hobby runs of autos in these folgers coffee containers are fun but do not give the strain full opportunity to show off. My summer grows outdoors with the autos are all in 3gal and do just great.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah actually you were starting that grow with the coffee cans and Farmbuck was starting the Kali girls among others when I was trying to get my seeds to germinate.
        I followed you both.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thank you Catfish22 the Kali are almost done. Never grew the Kali-47 but the Kali China twice so I'm looking forward for the Kali-47 after a good cure to see how good she is lolll As for the Kali China well wife is impatience.

UPDATE = well I have made a move (wish to the other house but not yet) I couldn't find a reason to leave the autos in the 2x4 when there is literally a couple feet from that tent my 4x4 with 646w of light sitting empty. It was a no brainer move. I also moved flo a plant I'm re-veging in there with them to give me more space in the other 2x4 she's just starting to make new leaves
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        they'll love that move.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent idea MeEasy

Starting up autos next month. I will follow along.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never done a journal or grown autos so I'm not good at either one but everyone is welcome to follow, comment, criticize, or add anything along the way. Welcome and enjoy 😉

UPDATE = Hello again everyboody, I just wanted to share my latest pics and my mistake of the week. Surprisingly the girls are growing pretty good but have been looking a bit sad. I did a little investigating to figure out why they were sad and I found what I was doing wrong. I was trying to cook them I guess, I set the light up like I had it over my photos but didn't figure in that I have them on an 18/6 schedule instead of 12s like the photos so they were probably getting a DLI around 50-60 moles/day instead of the 30-40 I had figured for the photos. Oops so I'll turn the light way down for a day or two to give them a little break to recover then I'll try to figure out where to set it. Without a par meter it's more of a guess than anything (playing with the dimmer) but at least I figured it out before I really hurt them. Flo was burned a little, I decided she would probably be better off by herself in the 2x4 so out she goes obviously she's the last pic poor little baby leaves smh.

Stupid mistakes 🤬 but that's how some of us have to learn
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry i'm having a difficult time understanding? Were they to close to the light?

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I babble sometimes making it difficult to understand lol (coffee coffee coffee)
        I have the light at 25" above which is ok but I had it turned up to 600w which is ok for a 12 hour day but to much for 18 hours. They had that end of the day droop all day, except for about 4 hours in the middle of the day

OHHH ya that's bad LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry MeEasy i'm still playing around understanding my new P2500 vipar. It's got 250watt draw i can't or don't understand all the specs. So far it's the only one in my flower tent now, i could put another 200watts in there if needed but not sure yet. My photos are so friggin stretched now it's not funny LOL but i'm dealing with it, figuring it out. I feel like a " newbie " again and guess i am with this new light. I got it at 25" and will move my plants closer today again. But man it's so dang bright it's at 100% dialed.

I'm still working things out with this new light, SoOrbudgal I'm just starting to understand how to do the math for DLI so I won't even try to get that technical because I would probably unintentionally lie to you. I do have these pics with the needed light and light available you might already have all this if so ignore it, maybe it will help someone else

First is the ppfd map for your light i just stole from Amazon. it shows what your light does at those distances then the next pic shows how much is needed to grow at each stage of life. It's ok to go a little over the required ppfd in the middle to get enough out to the edges but if you get much over 1100 you have to add co2 and heavier feeding
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you MeEasy sometime ( probley not ) i will study more LOL my hubby use to try and explain things like this to me shittttttttt it's no wonder i just am more comfortable in the outdoors i'm hopelessly relying on my senses works so far?

I couldn't take lookin at the tiny larf and a bush I ain't seen since the 90s on these autos another day. They got a good defoliation today, I tried not to get to crazy. The two on the far right are the cheese berry they got a lite trim they grew wider with longer space between nodes and didn't need it. Pics are before, after, and that WC that flowered at 13 days i think it was. Oh and I forgot to take a before pick so that's from a few days ago 🙃
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        She sure has a beautiful structure well heck the whole dern grow is good looking.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you ma'am, I didn't like how they started to flower without my permission, but I'm diggin the quick development that followed 🧐

They are coming along well. I have some new babies sprouted. Gorilla girl XL auto x4, sour diesel auto, gorilla zkittlez auto..
      that's just my autos. I cant seem to let them go. I have a great variety of photos to grow, but still keep hatching autos. Lol.
      They are fun.
      Doing great man.
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I tell ya it's just a hoot with the autos.

Just a quick pic 3 days after defoliation.... and their neighbors just because I can Gelato OG (big lady) before n after aerobic training trying to hold her down until PS catches up and Purple Skunk
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

All of them look great! LSTs have tons of bud sites. They're gonna be wicked eh.
        Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
        I like weed and science.

Comment

UPDATE = Hello fellow growers, hope everyone enjoyed 420.... today is day 57 from the day the first plant broke ground (WC 3rd + 4th pic rt side) They seem to be happy and are starting to bud up nicely, should be half way there. Here's a couple pics from this morning, thanks for following along

Ps. As always sorry for poor lighting my tablet still doesn't have a flash
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• RetiredGuy
            RetiredGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking great!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I grew wedding cake thought i already posted about her on your thread? Musta been another foggy moment? Anyhoo yours is way better looking like she outta look.

• newbutoldgrower75
            newbutoldgrower75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking really good buddy..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X