discoloration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! discoloration

I have discoloration on one of my white widow auto,she is at the end of week 2 flower 52 days from seed. temps at 75-78 degrees 50% humidity 62-64 degrees at night 50% humidity.fed her once with Formula 2: Bud/Bloom https://meigsfertilizer.com/products...feed-formula-2
    1/2 cup per plant and she is the only one showing this
    I did install a new light- HLG 600 Rspec could that be the problem
    . Click image for larger version

Name:	discoloration 2.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	490891Click image for larger version

Name:	discoloration 3.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	490892Click image for larger version

Name:	discoloration 4.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	490893Click image for larger version

Name:	discoloration .jpg
Views:	257
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	490894
    Attached Files

Looks like that new light is a little to much for em
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
      Looks like that new light is a little to much for em
      yeah I know!! trying to figure it out but someday i figure it out hopefully

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I like having a watt meter on my big light all the time. The dimmer is so touchy 0-50% is pretty close but between like 70-80 the watts jump from 300-500w real quick so with the meter on it I can see the actual numbers

The reddish look and the red leaf stems tell me she's getting a bit too cold overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by dropinbiking View Post
        The reddish look and the red leaf stems tell me she's getting a bit too cold overnight.
        this is what I am telling every body and they tell me different

Comment

62-64 might not sound too cold, it's around or slightly below my overnight temps in my grow area, I have noticed in past grows that plants closer to direct air flow will turn colour a little quicker or easier than other plants in the same room, if the temps are skirting that "too cold" limit.

Comment

Here's what happened to one of my plants that stayed a bit closer to a fan during about a week of pretty cool overnights. In a perfect world you'd want to stay above 65, and closer to 68 for overnight temps to help avoid premature colouring.

Comment

If you have only fed them once - I'd say they're hungry for more - add some calcium-magnesium to go with it.
              โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Here's what happened to one of my plants that stayed a bit closer to a fan during about a week of pretty cool overnights. In a perfect world you'd want to stay above 65, and closer to 68 for overnight temps to help avoid premature colouring.
                to tell you the truth it is cool looking though... but does it effect the plant at all because I thought about shutting the fan off at night time but then I thought about mold and all that other bad stuff..so I just raised the fan a bit no direct air on them just a slight movement might work and tuned up the heat at night to 68-70, so far the discoloration didn't spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
                  If you have only fed them once - I'd say they're hungry for more - add some calcium-magnesium to go with it.
                  the next feeding will be in about 2-3 more days so I will add a little bit more and see how they react to it. I prefer Epsom salt to cal-mag not to de respect you at all but cal-mag is really over rated
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	cal-mag.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	491084
                  Attached Files

Comment

62-64 might not sound too cold, it's around or slightly below my overnight temps in my grow area, I have noticed in past grows that plants closer to direct air flow will turn colour a little quicker or easier than other plants in the same room, if the temps are skirting that "too cold" limit.
                    sense I got the AC infinity fan installed, I now have better control of heat and humidity now..it was time because I was almost ready to trow the towel.

Comment

Yeah it can be tricky to control temp and humidity. I find it hard to stay within a few degrees of what I want sometimes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X