Gummy’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gummy’s

How many gummy’s does a 3oz package of jello make. Never maid gummy’s before and trying to figure out a ball park amount of how many gummy’s will it take for 10 drops of oil per gummy with 2oz of oil.

Check out https://youtu.be/i-JX7qnWkR0

She has lots of great info.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

1 US FL OZ is 29.57 ml. Do you have a small pipette that measures ml? Do a test with your dropper and count drops into a test tube or a shot glass until you reach 30 ml. You should be able to figure a count that way.
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

You probably don't want them that strong. I make a lot of gummies and I use about 15 drops of oil per batch and they're pretty strong. Each 3 oz package of Jell-O should make approximately 12-25 gummies depending on the mold you're using. I would advise starting with a lower dose so you can see how they hit you. Hope that helps.

Comment

I’m using the weed molds I bought from Amazon. They don’t look very big. So I will start at 15 drops and see how she works. Thank for your opinion. Will be giving her a try

Comment

Yeah any time. Should be about 12 gummies then if they're the same size as mine are. I got mine from eBay but I'm sure they're probably the same ones. I usually coat mine with sugar so they don't stick together in the baggie.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's another recipe using coconut oil.
              Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X