2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions

I am ready to transplant from cups. Last few grows have been transpl..anted to 2 gal. then to 5 gal. The question is can I go to the 5 gal. bucket and skip the 2 gal so as not to cause stress. The other question can i mainline a plant i just put into flower 4 days ago at the top 1/3 of the plant. Thanks for the help or comments.

No reason you can't transplant them into their final home. Less stress = more better.
    As for your second question... From what I've read you shouldn't once they are in flower. You can do some LST but you don't want to start topping a plant in flower.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I start I my final 40 Liter pots from day 1 👍🏻
      so yea you can totally skip the 2 gal pot, if you ask me.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

yes to the first question, likely no to the second!
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Running big pots isn't an issue AS LONG AS you have good watering practices.
          Big pots are tough to get uniform dry back, that's one of the reasons to step up pot sizes.
          Doing stepped up-sizing also allows the exterior root growth of the smaller pot to develop in the fresh media rather than relying on a tap root to fill a big tub.
          On the 2nd question-on my last pheno hunt of some Primal Punch, I had to super-crop a large girl to maintain canopy height as it stretched during the 1st week of flower.
          That girl popped a few nanners because of the stress.
          I'm currently running the same pheno in my main grow(it's that remarkable) and at 30 days in flower, they are stunning.
          So, I'd be hesitant to do any serious manipulation especially when the plants are charged with flowering hormones during stretch.
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Thank you fellow growers Yea I just had a bout with damn nanners thanksgiving. got rid of three plants I may have stressed them during defoilation.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X