Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

I enjoyed my time here but since I won’t be growing anymore there’s no reason to be here. I cut my girls and shoved them in the trash this morning and am in the process of tearing up everything else for the trash too.

Sorry to hear that. Come back and visit any time we like having you here.

Comment

I'm sorry to see you go i've enjoyed the conversations in the forum. Best wishes and hopefully happy trails.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well, thats a bummer. Your contributions here have been great and I've enjoyed reading the witty banter as well. Hopefully all is well in your world and this was just a lifestyle decision. I love my Cannabis, but it isn't for everyone. I wish you the best Xena, its been short, but its been fun. Cheers

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm wishing you well and remember you don't need to grow to come and chat with us.

Stay safe

Best of luck and Cheers,

From all of us
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Xena. Hope all is well in your world. If you need to talk feel free to inbox me.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I hope all is well for you and yours.

Comment

I am surprised but we all do whats best for us so all the best in your future. I enjoyed having you here.

Comment

Best wishes and take care.
                  Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Sorry to hear. You'll be missed. Be well. Stay safe.

Comment

Really sorry to hear this. Stay well & safe. Peace.
                      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                      Various size fabric grow bags
                      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Sometimes life really really sucks, but talk to someone who cares. and lighten up on you're self. take a deep breath ,now do that again. Man up bro you ca do this.

Comment

Very surprised to hear this Xena. Good luck I too will miss yah

Comment

Well, you've made a real contribution here and many of us have enjoyed your insightful comments.

Best wishes,

-Grouchy
                            My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
                            I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
                            Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

That was a sad message to wake up to.
                              I hope the best for you!
                              Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X