Dome numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dome numbers

I have 3 seeds started in root riots, one is starting to pop out - one maybe tomorrow and the third I getting to think not.

So they are in a 7 inch dome -- and with the one popping out I threw the lights on.

My question is this temp is holding at 81 and humidity is 63, are those number ok for under a dome, at least for now? Or is the temp to high?

I think 2 are Northernlight auto's and the other is a Nirvana Jock Horror, (not doing anything yet) .

Temp. For seedlings to high 70 is good after germ. Also loose the dome after germ. Let them dry out,spray with ph water twice a day for a week or more. Lol

Comment

• Bubba
      Bubba commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for mentioning spraying, I was wondering about that.
      Does it help anytime other than seedlings?

Sounds good to me Potted. I know some say they let them in the dome for a week. Sometimes I forget they really are just weeds, lol.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      If dome is left on to long mold will kill seedling. Same thing with to much heat! Grow good

For my first germ I used the dome and used the T5 Light 24/7. My girls had germed and I left the dome on for about 4 days and showed a pic on GWE....Green commented and told me to get the dome off and slam the light on them, he thought they were stretching to much. I slammed the light on them about 2-3" away and my girls stopped stretching and squatted. So from what Potted said and Green, and Me....I would do just that....Good Luck and Happy Growing

Comment

Thanks -- already done -- the advice here is spectacular, and I follow any directions given very quickly.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X