"UPDATED PIC'S OF MY 4 GIRLS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"UPDATED PIC'S OF MY 4 GIRLS"

Here is pic's of the girls....sniped 2 large fan leaves yesterday....and wondering if I should take more off?...White Widow Auto Fems , day 14 in the buckets.....False alarm no white pistols yet. If everyone could please take a look and tell me what you think and should I remove more fan leafs....First grow ever....This is really really exciting.....

Looking good! I personally would remove the 2 palm sized fan leaves. I have been defoliating since my first grow, I'm now on my 4th so im still a beginner but have had no issues and my girls always respond well. Hope this helps!
    Perpetual setup!

Comment

Looks good William and Sue. Put the scissors away until next trimming.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I would cut all these....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-01-28-10-43-43.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	49011

Either top or pull over...it's time...

Comment

• NA420
          NA420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly what i was thinking but i didn't want to say it being a noob lol

• William and Sue Ashley
          William and Sue Ashley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks brother....I do look for your advice....I should from the top pull over 90 degrees. After I remove the other fan leafs?....

Like this....

Name:	Screenshot_20170128-123141.png
Views:	362
Size:	5.19 MB
ID:	49056

Or something like this...

Name:	Screenshot_20170128-123318.png
Views:	357
Size:	5.18 MB
ID:	49057

here is another...

Name:	Screenshot_20170128-123446.png
Views:	347
Size:	5.75 MB
ID:	49058

Comment

I think Green was saying either top "or" pull over, you can simply top if you wanna play it safe on your first grow. Peace!
          Perpetual setup!

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
            Editing a comment
            I taking off the fan leafs I think I feel better about some LST.......For now on my first grow.....Thank You......

First grow ever??? Your plants are doing great. They're perky and pride pointing up. Don't do anything to them except topping them if you want to. But your plant is doing so good I wouldn't kill her vibe. You can always take some more leafs off but you can never put hen back on. You gonna learn a lot more about the plant just observing. Its just my opinion. I would do a lot of training if it was my plant to. But ur not trying to arrive to a magical formula. You wanna learn about the plant

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
            Editing a comment
            Well said...I have been watching and learning as the girls grow up....I am able to spot different things in the grow habit quickly and adjust...Thank you.....

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            spot on 9fingers

Really not alot to lean in watching...got to be involved

No reason why first grow can't be a home run...

My $.02

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
            Editing a comment
            Gotu, Green...I agree..I am OCD and very attentive. I will show you some Pics tomorrow, Chopped , and probably some LST....Thanks brother....

Wow W&S, they look fantastic!! Your set up is really nice too. What lights do you have under there?

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
            Editing a comment
            Hey rwdy,,,,I was waiting for you to pipe in....LOL...They are vivosun...600watt air cooled dimmable ballast, down to 250,400,600.... I am really having a great time watching them grow...Thanks Girl....

Hi rwdy, I ended up buying the 4, 5gal, with the 6" basket,,,(POWER GROW)....Came with everything I needed minus the clay medium....$99.00. You can also buy only one if you want, I think those are around $36.00. This is my first grow and they are working great.....Goodluck.....

Comment

• rwdyredhead
            rwdyredhead commented
            Editing a comment
            I see that it's working great! That's a really good deal too. Thanks for the info.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X