Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How soon after Reveg can you Flower?

Hello,

So I had an accident in a grow where the lights were set to flower instead of veg, and 2-3 weeks into it I realized the problem and switched back to 24 hour light.
    I've waited 3 weeks and all the plants have the usual mutant growth etc. If anything, because of the initial stretch in flower, it seems like it ended up being a risky way to double their size.

Can I flip back to flower now after 3 weeks and they'll be okay? Or should I wait for all the mutant growth to stop (no more new single leaves, etc)? Trying to avoid hermies.

Personal experience and opinion only. I always allow 14 days for plants to stop working on flower production to fully start vegg. Then another 2 weeks to fully achieve a vegg state, then flip whenever it is at half your desired finish size or trim it back to the size you want if 4 weeks gave you more than enough vegg.
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

gotcha I'll be on the safe side and give it one more week.

thanks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck renz1985 i had outdoor reveg last summer but they did out do my expectations for amounts. Poor quailty though from smoke/fire particles.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X