Scott's Miracle-Gro on Cannabis Legalization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott's Miracle-Gro on Cannabis Legalization

Forum has descended into name calling, so I'm out of here. Short visit back, but too much hate on the internet. So for all the bashing and hate, I thought I'd leave with this statement from Scotts Miracle-Gro. We can use more friends. https://scottsmiraclegro.com/who-we-...-legalization/
    2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
    2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
    2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
    2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Where is the name calling and hate on the forum? In the short time I’ve been here I have seen a few assholes but they were booted very fast.

Comment

Agreed. Place is very welcoming.

Comment

Did I miss something ?
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        If you did apparently I did too.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Heck we are all trying to find out what said what to whom??

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, who hurt his feeling?

I'm late from the party again...... What'd I miss?
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Well this is not name calling
        Originally posted by quirk View Post
        BaccaRacca - Negative. That's bro science. Monsanto bought out General Hydroponics, They have nothing tp do with Fox Farms.

Don't call me names just because I made a mistake.
        Negative means No and nothing more, this post simply disagreed with your post earlier. Get over it!

Comment

Oh, Rwise you are a vicious one. Click image for larger version

Name:	547157_368257176608732_1146942054_n.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	489009

Comment

PRIMO What can I say, I call 'em like I see 'em.

Comment

Thin skin. This is the most helpful and polite forum out there.
              Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
              5 gallon cloth pots
              30"x30"x60" tent
              Spider Farmer SE3000
              Coco Pearlite mix
              GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                For a forum with no active mods this is seriously one of the best I've been a part of. I agree, everyone is extremely helpful, caring and polite.

Originally posted by quirk

BaccaRacca, I apologize for upsetting you. This was not my intent. I read this Monsanto/Fox farm connection on another forum where the poster stated he would never use Fox Farm products again. I'm trying to quell the rumor, as I'm an avid Fox Farm grower.

I have to agree being a newbie here and on several other forums (different topics) the last year has seen many forums torn to pieces with political crap and bickering descending into nasty name calling. Just finished my first grow since my last 30 years ago. It was great to get some quality seeds (strains). Bit of a problem buying the seeds again it seems. Just started a 2nd grow with the seeds I have left. May start a grow journal it may help other not make the same mistakes as I am bound to. Like all new growers patience and trying to help too much rather than just wait seems to be the biggest cause of errors.

Comment

When I first got started I tried a lot of different forums. This is the only one I now use. Great people here to learn from. The main site isn’t to shabby either!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X