No announcement yet.

Hello from a complet novice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to add a update I know its been a week but the plant hadn't grown all all for almost a week I thought I'd totally messed up but went and checked on her today and couldn't believe it has bushed out in the last 24 hours , looking a lot healthier what you guys think 😊
    Attached Files

Comment

Cant believe how bushy it has gone over night Click image for larger version

Name:	20210218015838_49782503_screenshot.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	491421
      Attached Files

Comment

Look at her! She’s a beauty.
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Looks like a save to me!
          2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
          6" battery/usb fans
          Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
          ArmorSi, kelp when needed
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Nice recovery!

Comment

Thankyou guys I'm so happy it's recovered I have a few quick questions if you don't mind answering yesterday I bought a Bluetooth humidity/temperature monitor that records over several days I have a small oil heater in the tent and it was on a thermostat and kicks on and off but looking at the graph there was a very big swing in temp every 20 minutes as it turned on and off so I've removed the thermostat and got the heater on constantly and recorded over the lights out period if looking at graph it stays at 24c very constant the heartbeat dip in the graph is where lights come on and I went into tent to check ph ec so with lights on now it's staying at a very steady 29c , so my question on this is is 29c temperature too high

Also second question is now I have all my nutrients at the correct level no more rusty spots on the leaves and looking like I got the temperature and humidity under control I added 10 ml of calmag to my 19l pot but leaves are still looking a bit light/slight yellow ish have I added enough calmag and can you use too much calmag I'm very worried now adding anything so I hope you guys don't mind me asking here first in my first grow

Last but not least I have now bought a wifi camera with voice control I watch the live feed almost constantly last 24 hours and even started talking to her I honestly think I have issues anyone els have these problems πŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
              Attached Files

Comment

I’d recommend backing down the temp to closer to 25C this way you have some headroom if there is an unexpected rise in temp. The fluctuations in temp are just fine for the plant as long as it stays within the recommended guidelines.
                If you keep the Rh at 60-65% with 25C temp, your VPD will be very good and your plant will reward you for it.

Below is a 24hr snapshot of my tent. This is how i keep my garden from seedling to harvest. Despite the appearance of the dip in temp during my lights-off period, it’s only a drop of 2C.

Comment

Thought I would give you a update after your last comment about VPD YYCannabis I went on a mission to find out what it actually is I found a chart and spent the next 3 days back and fore playing with my heater humidifier and fan so I wanted to show a new pic of how close I could get it with what I have but she is doing amazing don't really know that to do next its so thick and solid bushy do I do any pruning can't really train it much more maybe just let it go bigger or when do I flower anyway here's the pics guys thankyou for you help everything is appreciated πŸ™
                  Attached Files

Comment

• RetiredGuy
                    RetiredGuy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice looking plant. A lot of online info warns beginners to be careful with defoliation. So much so, I didn’t do enough my first grow. If this was my grow, I would remove enough leaves so I can see through the plant to the top of your reservoir.

Temps and Rh are looking good πŸ‘as the plant grows, humidity will climb. Keeping it dialed in can be a daily chore that needs to be tended to.

As for that bush, she looks fantastic. I would pluck the largest, oldest leaves. Then re-asses how much more needs to be plucked.

Comment

A update on my grow I'm keeping to the charts you gave me YYCannabis I'm still fighting with my daily obsession with VPD but can't quite get it perfect but I'm 75 % at least in the green zone I've left it for a extra week or so after your comments on getting the big leaves out I saw a lot more opportunity of a bit more training but she's starting to look very eventually Spread out now and I finally changed the light cycle to 12 on 12 off
                    anyway I was feeding her today topping her up water going down a lot now ec is going down and ph going up so chart says I'm in a good situation hungry plant so as I'm feeding and smoking a joint having a chat to her doing my daily checks I was thinking about CO2 and the fact I haven't thought or know anything about this and wondered if my "attic air" getting sucked in might be stail any wise wisdom from you about this would be great

Thanks so much for reading here's some update photos πŸ™
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Look how nice those roots look, outstanding recovery

• YYCannabis
                      YYCannabis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That’s a very nice lookin root bundle. She is going to give you plenty of rewards.

Forget about CO2. Normal ambient CO2 is just fine, add in the fact you smoke in the room adds plenty more CO2 than she needs πŸ‘

As for the attic air...can’t really say. Ive never been in your attic 😁

Thanks guys really appreciate the comments and help, I'm so enjoying my new obsession as I've Always loved gardening and they are such a Beautiful plant Anyway

YYCannabis πŸ˜‚ you comment on my attic made me chuckle πŸ˜†

Comment

I thought I would post a update it seems so long ago when I posted picks of my poor little plant and if it wasn't for you guys here at GWE I wouldn't be seeing theas little buds coming I'm starting to get exited to see what it's going to turn out like, thankyou guys πŸ™
                      Attached Files

Comment

• YYCannabis
                        YYCannabis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looks like you’re winning πŸ‘

Sorry guys if I'm spamming but I'm so proud of my girl cannot believe I've actually grown this beautiful plant so here's another little Update thankyou for your patience and kindness πŸ™
                      Attached Files

Comment

We love happy endings. Keep going!

Comment

Well guys here's a little update and some pictures everything has been running so smoothly just following the 2 charts YYCannabis shared and the very helpful advise she's a real stunning plant its been a real pleasure learning how thease plants grow 😊 I think by looking at it I'm going to start flushing tomorrow as it looks about a week away thankyou so much guys can't wait to harvest and start my next grow thinking of trying 2 autos πŸ€” πŸ™
                          Attached Files

Comment

• RetiredGuy
                            RetiredGuy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great looking plant, especially considering it is your first grow, congratulations!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X