Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welshboykev
    replied
    Final update on my first grow she was amazing took everything a complete novice could throw at it and still thrived smell is amazing and so sticky I can see why people use gloves πŸ˜‚ , next time

Got just over 6 ounces all together 5 of them just good really solid buds and just over a ounce of sugar leaves just not sure what's best to do with them yet πŸ€” thanks for reading guys I've really enjoyed my experience and learnt a lot thanks to you guys now time for a big clean up and try again πŸ‘πŸ™
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking plant, especially considering it is your first grow, congratulations!

• Catfish22
    replied
    I first heard about VPD when YYCannabis was explaining it in a previous thread.

I now keep a vigil on my VPD and it makes a big difference. My approach is that the closer to a perfect environment you can provide, the healthier your plants are and it's much easier for them to recover if there is a problem.
    Happy farming! πŸ™‚

Issues? What issues?πŸ€ͺ🌱

Leave a comment:

• Welshboykev
    replied
    Well guys here's a little update and some pictures everything has been running so smoothly just following the 2 charts YYCannabis shared and the very helpful advise she's a real stunning plant its been a real pleasure learning how thease plants grow 😊 I think by looking at it I'm going to start flushing tomorrow as it looks about a week away thankyou so much guys can't wait to harvest and start my next grow thinking of trying 2 autos πŸ€” πŸ™
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    We love happy endings. Keep going!

Leave a comment:

• Welshboykev
    replied
    Sorry guys if I'm spamming but I'm so proud of my girl cannot believe I've actually grown this beautiful plant so here's another little Update thankyou for your patience and kindness πŸ™
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like you’re winning πŸ‘

• Welshboykev
    replied
    I thought I would post a update it seems so long ago when I posted picks of my poor little plant and if it wasn't for you guys here at GWE I wouldn't be seeing theas little buds coming I'm starting to get exited to see what it's going to turn out like, thankyou guys πŸ™
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Welshboykev
    replied
    Thanks guys really appreciate the comments and help, I'm so enjoying my new obsession as I've Always loved gardening and they are such a Beautiful plant Anyway

YYCannabis πŸ˜‚ you comment on my attic made me chuckle πŸ˜†

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a very nice lookin root bundle. She is going to give you plenty of rewards.

Forget about CO2. Normal ambient CO2 is just fine, add in the fact you smoke in the room adds plenty more CO2 than she needs πŸ‘

As for the attic air...can’t really say. Ive never been in your attic 😁

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Look how nice those roots look, outstanding recovery

• Welshboykev
    replied
    A update on my grow I'm keeping to the charts you gave me YYCannabis I'm still fighting with my daily obsession with VPD but can't quite get it perfect but I'm 75 % at least in the green zone I've left it for a extra week or so after your comments on getting the big leaves out I saw a lot more opportunity of a bit more training but she's starting to look very eventually Spread out now and I finally changed the light cycle to 12 on 12 off
    anyway I was feeding her today topping her up water going down a lot now ec is going down and ph going up so chart says I'm in a good situation hungry plant so as I'm feeding and smoking a joint having a chat to her doing my daily checks I was thinking about CO2 and the fact I haven't thought or know anything about this and wondered if my "attic air" getting sucked in might be stail any wise wisdom from you about this would be great

Thanks so much for reading here's some update photos πŸ™
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Temps and Rh are looking good πŸ‘as the plant grows, humidity will climb. Keeping it dialed in can be a daily chore that needs to be tended to.

As for that bush, she looks fantastic. I would pluck the largest, oldest leaves. Then re-asses how much more needs to be plucked.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking plant. A lot of online info warns beginners to be careful with defoliation. So much so, I didn’t do enough my first grow. If this was my grow, I would remove enough leaves so I can see through the plant to the top of your reservoir.

• Welshboykev
    replied
    Thought I would give you a update after your last comment about VPD YYCannabis I went on a mission to find out what it actually is I found a chart and spent the next 3 days back and fore playing with my heater humidifier and fan so I wanted to show a new pic of how close I could get it with what I have but she is doing amazing don't really know that to do next its so thick and solid bushy do I do any pruning can't really train it much more maybe just let it go bigger or when do I flower anyway here's the pics guys thankyou for you help everything is appreciated πŸ™
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X