CONTROLLER 67, TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY FAN CONTROLLER Ac Infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONTROLLER 67, TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY FAN CONTROLLER Ac Infinity

So i bought the 6 inch AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6 awhile backcause I read the t series controller was not that great but I have been hearing good things about the new Controller 67 seems really good has great reviews anyone have the controller and care to share how it has been doing?

Any Input on if it is worth getting will be appreciated

https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-home...an-controller/
    Attached Files

The auto function on the one I have works great during veg when higher temps and humidity isn’t a issue. During flower when the fan needs to work harder I have to set it to ON and set the fan speed myself to keep a steady air flow. For some reason the auto function will want to run at a low speed 1-2 until the humidity gets really high then it’ll jump up to 10 until the humidity drops then it goes back down to 1 or 2. If I set it to on and leave it at 5 or 6, no issues. Super quiet fans and they move a lot of air.

Comment

• Shankemdirty
      Shankemdirty commented
      Editing a comment
      bboyfromwayback If you set the off setting to what you want the base speed to be when ever it stabilizes it will return to the speed set in the off on the auto feature if you look at my comment below I gave more info on my Experience with calibrating it.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting

Originally posted by Shankemdirty View Post
    So i bought the 6 inch AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6 awhile backcause I read the t series controller was not that great but I have been hearing good things about the new Controller 67 seems really good has great reviews anyone have the controller and care to share how it has been doing?

Any Input on if it is worth getting will be appreciated

https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-home...an-controller/
    That appears to be the same controller on my T6.
    Should work quite well.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

This controller is different from the T series controllers as it has a Bluetooth function so you can log all data. And it has different variables that you are able to program into the controller. Like a humidity and temperature offset for delayed on or off functions.so it will not ramp up the fan as fast or down as slow, there is a huge ability to program different offsets for different temp and humidity to keep better control of vapor pressure differentials. It’s getting better but not quite there yet for total programming of the VPD. In your tent. I’ll post a few screen grabs from app.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Booger789; 02-07-2021, 01:20 PM.
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

I've been reading up on the 67. Looks pretty intriguing.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Shankemdirty
          Shankemdirty commented
          Editing a comment
          PLreef Only bad thing I heard is when you are running 2 exhaust fans you can't individually set the speed and settings for each fan as you would not want your intake fan going the same speed as exhaust fan kinda sucks as it gives you the option to hook 2 up to the controller 67 besides that one flaw I find it really helpful I gave more info below about it.

I got it up and running Amazon 1 day delivery came quick lol it is actually really cool and it is stabilizing my tent was confused how it worked at first but i figured out depending what you set the off speed at will be the base so when the conditions go below your humidity and heat requirements the fan will slow down i set mine to 3 but you can make the base speed 1 to 10 then what ever you select as your on speed will be the cap for the max speed of the auto mode.

So when my tent goes below 72F or if it goes below 55% humidity the speed will baseline at speed 3 if it rises to 72 it will jump to speed 4 then at 74F it will go to speed 5 then 76F will be speed 6 i set it so it goes up every 2 degrees to my speed cap at 7 higher speeds then 7 seems to pressure the tent a little so i don't need to go beyond that point heck it corrects the humidity by hitting speed 5 and then jumps back to 4 mainly to fight off the humidity but my temps are stabilized at 70F to 71F.

The app is alright as well can adjust the settings from phone also can watch the temp and humidity and get notifications to your phone if it goes beyond your settings or below.

The probe is pretty accurate to a few of my humidity devices they all matched the same but if it is not accurate it has a calibration method.

Best purchase by far for my S6 cause i just had the manual one

I originally set the triggers to 75f high 69f low but they the speed will not change until it passes those numbers so by putting the triggers close together it will stabilize better and they speed can adjust based on the settings of the Transition temp and transition humidity that i set
        Last edited by Shankemdirty; 02-07-2021, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Shankemdirty
          Shankemdirty commented
          Editing a comment
          GunnerTheCat it's been great i also heard the T6 stock controller does not have as much features as the Controller 67 i am very glad i got it have not ran into any issues the app is also great. Pair it with a Inkbird Thermostat 608T 2 to control your heater / Ac and you have the perfect temp control combo

Just a example of how much demand it has people are scalping them on amazon.ca selling the controller 67s for CDN$100 + when i got mine for CDN$ 65.99
          Last edited by Shankemdirty; 05-15-2021, 07:24 PM.

• Shankemdirty
          Shankemdirty commented
          Editing a comment
          GunnerTheCat This grow has been a breeze ever since i got the controller and i can also look at the chart daily or weekly to see my lows and highs with temperature and humidity had the plants dark period go to 60F a few times would of never known without the app that when the lights went out it was getting really cold.

Also got it setup that the fan kicks up and slows down based on Temperature and Humidity during flowering i had issues cause i don't got a dehumidifier but with the controller the humidity gets sucked out fast when the fan kicks up and then it stabilizes.

• GunnerTheCat
          GunnerTheCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!!

You lucked out. Their out of stock till March 12th. I just went to order one on Amazon and AC Infinitys site... both are out.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I couldn't find any on Amazon, ebay or AC's page.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X