Deficiency or toxicity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Deficiency or toxicity?

I am half way through flower with some sour diesel in a little 2x4 tent. Growing in soil and using fox farm salts. 250 watt Budget LED light and a 100 Mars. Temps around 72-75. Humidity can get low, but usually around 45%. 4 of the 5 plants look very similar, but only one is getting sick. Some chlorosis and veining is showing up all the way up the colas and starting on the highest leaves, fast growing rust spots. Doing my own research it could be phosphorus or copper deficiency, even too much potassium. Raised pH closer to 7 last watering to see if it was lockout. Runoff was around 6. The plant is still declining a day later. Love the forum, any advice of greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

It's hard to see what is going on in a pic but I'm thinkin it's a calcium and magnesium not just from your pic but my experience with fox farm some of my plants suffered from cal mag deficiency. I'm sure you have seen one or more of these I don't know what to call it but here's a pic I use to help me diagnose problems, hope it helps you it's hard to read but if you go to the site they have alot more stuff to help
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thanks for charts. There are a couple that seem like they could be it, but they’re totally different directions. Try one and see if it gets worse I guess

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Up top of this page on the left click the three little lines you'll get a drop down menu click the growweedeasy.com it will take you to the main site and there will be a search engine on the top search each of the things you believe it could be and you will get some articles on it to read though. Also there's a plant problem button in the drop menu that is pretty helpful and will probably take you to the same problems you found on the charts

Flush the plant and lower nutes!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X